Artisan
    1979 Jeep J-10 (Soon to be J-30)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

• Greenfish
      258 I6
      • Jul 12, 2010

Those are really nice seats. Way to go!

EDIT.. sorry for digging up the old thread. Just saw the original date.
      Baltimore
      1991 Grand Wagoneer, Rebuilt 360, Eddy Perf Manifold, Razor Grill
      1970 Plymouth 'Cuda (my baby)

Comment

• will e
        Always Broke
        • Nov 16, 2001

No problem.. Since then I have added the safety harnesses and a tuffy console.
        82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• Atla
          258 I6
          • Jun 13, 2012

Can I get a couple measurements? I don't have a tilt steering column, and I'm a big guy.

The first spot is the high corner of the seat where you get in at to the floor and the second is from the front to the floor pan. I want to compare them to my stockers to see if they are higher or (hopefully) lower.

Thanks!
          Last edited by Atla; 09-05-2012, 04:47 PM.
          ~Atla.
          My '83 J-10 Rebuild
          http://fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2722

Comment

• rmorit01
            350 Buick
            • Nov 13, 2004

Originally posted by will e
            No problem.. Since then I have added the safety harnesses and a tuffy console.
            How did you mount your tuffy console? Did you just drill holes and run the bolts straight through the floor using the tuffy box as a template or did you elevate the box off the floor with some kind of spacers?

Just curious how you mounted the tuffy box and looking ideas to elevate it an inch or so -

Bob
            79 Cherokee S

Comment

• will e
              Always Broke
              • Nov 16, 2001

Originally posted by Atla
              Can I get a couple measurements? I don't have a tilt steering column, and I'm a big guy.

The first spot is the high corner of the seat where you get in at to the floor and the second is from the front to the floor pan. I want to compare them to my stockers to see if they are higher or (hopefully) lower.

Thanks!
              Yeah, i can do that. I am 76" tall and it's an okay fit but I have the tilt steering.

Tuffy is mounted right to the floor.
              82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

Working...
              X