View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 10:13 AM
babywag's Avatar
babywag babywag is offline
out of order
Join Date: Jun 08, 2005
Location: Land of froot loops and cukcoo-nuts, CA
Posts: 8,816
Your pics don't show...

There are rivets holding the steel cup to quarter panel.
IIRC they must be removed to allow complete removal of the filler tube assembly from quarter panel.
You can grind them off from backside inside/behind cargo panel.
'88 GW (aka Babywag) and '90 GW (aka JUNKbucket) both fuel injected
1994 Caprice wagon
Reply With Quote