• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nc wagoneer
    350 Buick
    • May 08, 2012

what is included in the "limited interior"

The new 77 j20 is pretty basic 360/t15 3 speed except for the interior which is "limited" (very prominent on the dash ) so it has a sport wheel, black dash, black/grey bench seat, it has the diamond plate gauge panel, anything else this includes??? Just wondering, it also has a tilting bench. Anybody with a data book who can tell me what all this should include??? Here's a pic, thanks
    old blue-79 jeep wagoneer 360 Quadra Trac (soon to be for sale )
    Name TBA: 77 j20 D60/d44 360/t15 with flatbed (new toy)
    "BROWED AND PROUD"
    Originally posted by fulsizjeep
    Truth is FSJs are crack on wheels. One taste and you are addicted. Then you just want more. Anyone who does not see this is in denial.
  • austinaubinoe
    360 AMC
    • Aug 08, 2010

I dont think there was a limited. Actually Im not really sure what trims were available on the j20. I know honcho was just for half tons. If there was a limited, it would not have a 3spd. Im guessing junkyard badges, or one of those autozone stick on jobs.

You gonna get that bench reupholstered?
    Austin

1991 Hunter Green Grand Wagoneer
    5.9 2bbl-727-NP229-TFI-30x9.5 Firestone M/T's-Brush Guard-tire mount
    SOON: 4350 and cast iron intake

Others:
    -1994 Baby Grand
    -2000 XJ cherokee on Tons
    -1953 REO M35A2 6x6
    -1955 Willys Pickup

Originally posted by rustywagoneers_com
    i am not an addict, i can stop anytime.
    i dont have a problem, you people have the problem.

Comment

• DarkMonohue
      Shakes hands with danger
      • Jul 01, 2012

Tilting bench, you say...hmm. Let me consult the parts books, but if you are not going to use that seat, I may have to play vulture and try to get some seat parts from you. And some tailgate support bars, of course.
      '85 J20 Old Man Truck, bought @ 65K miles - not great, but better than walking.
      Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association
      High quality junk here: intro thread and slow build thread

Did you know? Willys is just Willis spelled differently, but pronounced the same. Neither Willy nor his apostrophe are involved.

Comment

• mud89
        304 AMC
        • Nov 18, 2009

I agree, the interior is not standard but not "limited" either
        The only packages available for the J20 were "custom", "pioneer" and "snow boss" and moreover not for all years
        Got a data book but i am not at home. I guess that other members have one.
        J10 sportside '81, J10 Golden Eagle '77, Wagoneer '65, Gladiator '64 + parts rigs

Comment

• CJ5
          350 Buick
          • May 07, 2002

I would say that arm rest is "limited".
          Chief Laredo Build Album:http://www.fototime.com/inv/BB4AF31A10748CC
          '72CJ - Complete Restore
          '81SJ - Loredo Resto Project
          '91YJ - Rock Crawler

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• nc wagoneer
            350 Buick
            • May 08, 2012

I might get it reupholstered but I sorta wanna swap in something else, it is a bit torn up in the foam because the trans hump has been off for about 3-4 years so stuff has gotten in there. A lot of things have been redone with metal, both armrests, the huge crack in the dash, radio hole (aftermarket underdash 80's??? I think it might be a cb too!!!) Can I swap out the sport steering wheel for one of the larger trucker style wheels like in my 79 wag??? Anybody have a rectangular center 79 wheel in black??? Oh, and its a flatbed so no tailgate suppot bars.
            Last edited by nc wagoneer; 12-28-2012, 07:59 AM.
            old blue-79 jeep wagoneer 360 Quadra Trac (soon to be for sale )
            Name TBA: 77 j20 D60/d44 360/t15 with flatbed (new toy)
            "BROWED AND PROUD"
            Originally posted by fulsizjeep
            Truth is FSJs are crack on wheels. One taste and you are addicted. Then you just want more. Anyone who does not see this is in denial.

Comment

• will e
              Always Broke
              • Nov 16, 2001

None of our jeeps were limited.. They saved that for the later models (which were limited).
              82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

Working...
              X