X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joe
    • Apr 28, 2000

Originally posted by Don S

Please hold your breath while you wait to see me posting or texting on any of these sites...

Now back in my cage.. Don S..
    Yeah Don. this forum and a couple motorcycle forums is about as "social media" as I get.
    joe
    "Don't mind me. I'm just here for the alibi"

Comment

• Locked and Loaded
      350 Buick
      • Jul 04, 2006

I'm on 5 different Facebook FSJ forums. And 6 Baby Jeep ones. My Facebook page is full of old cars, old jeeps and old guitars. It is so much easier to upload pics on Facebook. So there are lots of them. You old farts don't know what your missing.
      Jeff

Drink more water.

"Nothin' ain't worth nothin'.
      But it's free"
      Kris Kristofferson 1970

1981 J10, 258, T176, NP208

Comment

• j2sax
        350 Buick
        • Mar 20, 2003

Group of Choice...

I agree with Serehill... always primarily here, though it seems for certain things (Like Ouray) most of the action moved the young upstarts at FSJN!

In reality, since my re-marriage, selling our 2 houses (hopefully done with that phase soon!) moving into new home and all that jazz, I check "New Posts" here more consistently than I check my email, though i do not respond like I used to.

Keep up the good work everyone!
        Jesse- Sparta, MO (Near SPfdl MO) J20 4 Door Project, Wag w/ 6" Rusty's, 33x12.5's, 360/727 (for now!), 77 J10, 80 J20, 3 80's Wags, 73 Commando, Lots of AMC Eagles, FSJ parts Rigs and parts

Comment

• del
          327 Rambler
          • Apr 13, 2006

Occasional

Since I picked up the '68 javelin, I don't wrench on my waggy as much. It's done anyway, and my DD. There doesn't seem to be much local chatting either....Del
          1987 Wagoneer
          4" BDS Springs, 31"x10.50's
          401/727/229

Comment

• rstep
            304 AMC
            • Oct 09, 2003

Still around and kicking. Haven't done anything to the Cherokee in years. Not many on this site know about the 64 waggy or the 66 J-3000 maybe I 'll post up pictures next time I stop in.
            77 Cherokee 401/400 trans,Holley on edelbrock performer,PT 1339
            d44s,detriot rear ,diff guards front and rear
            Fabbed front and rear bumpers,Tire carrier
            33"BFG KM2's on black spokes
            Tadrack
            Interior upgraded,Durango console, custom gauge panel,bucket seats
            Soa,with 1" shackle up front
            Hood vents

Comment

• Headhoncho
              AMC 4 OH! 1
              • Oct 11, 2006

I tend to be on the facebook FSJ groups lately but still check in here from time to time. I will always consider IFSJA my primary home. I haven't had the motivation to do anything to my Jeeps in the last few years so they sit. Done more to the wife's Wagoneer than anything. My interests lately are getting my garage painted and organized, getting my Mustang on the road, and old Ford garden tractors. After that maybe I'll start working on my Jeep again.

JR
              [quote] "How does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey???!!!"

1980 Honcho Sportside w/37's, 351c, 14" lift, D44high pinion w/Aussie, crossover steering, 14b w/detroit, np435, 205, 5.13's, 4whl discs, hb brakes, OBAir, rusted out cab,
              1966 mustang fastback
              '07 Dodge Charger 3.5

Comment

• billyj7175
                304 AMC
                • Sep 10, 2001

Still lurking...when I get the chance. 60+ work hrs a week sure put a cramp (who am I kidding, it ceased it all together) in my J10 progress for sure.

Sure miss the days with hanging Del, Woodchomper, Jesse & Josh.

Which reminds me, I'm way overdue a long phone call to Rich...
                83 J-10 Jeep "Oscar"
                360/727/229
                4" Rusty's w/33X12.50 BFG AT's

I'll apologize ahead of time...my inner voice has Tourette's...

Comment

• Dogs-in-the-back
                  258 I6
                  • Dec 29, 2002

Hi Guys-
                  I never posted here often, but this site was very helpful when I got my GW back in 2002. Can't believe I've had it for 13yrs! It just sits in the back of our shop, haven't really driven it anywhere for a few years, but its out of the elements, and dry so its not totally rusting away. Hope to wake it up some day soon.

Jason

Pittsburgh PA
                  Jason

91 GW
                  91 M923A2 6x6 Cargo truck
                  91 M931A2 6x6 Semi tractor
                  81 CJ7

Comment

• lastrealcherokee
                    232 I6
                    • Jun 27, 2014

Still here too. The Cherokee has been my DD for almost 2 years now. Thanks
                    For all the information that keeps her going. I lurk.
                    1983 Cherokee 6cyl auto 139k miles. Now 160k with HEI distributor. Daily driver.

1979 Harley Davidson Lowrider

Comment

• aallison
                      327 Rambler
                      • Jun 08, 2007

Im here

Still here on occasion. The waggie is long gone. Can't find a decent FSJ around here. Still working on baby jeeps. Still pop in on occasion.

Biggest issue is life is just too busy. With my graduate program, work, boy scouts and shriners and masons I have very little free time.

Currently looking for a early 00's Grand Cherokee for my daughter.

Hope everyone is doing well.....

Comment

• Billygoat
                        304 AMC
                        • Mar 16, 2004

I've been a way a while, since I sold the drivetrain out of the J20 I have not touched it, save for opening the door to toss in more mothballs to help keep the mice at bay. Still have a plan to get it back on the road, but I still debate on selling the chassis and waiting until the boy gets old enough to start on something that will become his first truck.

Comment

Working...
                        X