• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael
    AMC 4 OH! 1

• Sep 11, 2001

2010 FSJ Enchilada pics!

Well we had a great time as usual. Heading out in the morning, I wish I had one more day. All in all just minor things with the rigs, and everyone did great. We ventured out to Off Broadway this year, come to find out that we did the easy part of it on Friday. Since it was getting dark we decided that it would be a great ending to the week. The bigger rigs did this on Saturday. It took us about 5 hours to do this trail. Enjoy the pics. Alot more to come!

1994 YJ
    Amc 360
    TF727
    Stak 3 speed
    44" Pitbull Rockers on Trailworthy H1's
    Rockwells

76' Wagoneer
    401....new project

Tow Rig Daily Driver// 2007 6.7 CTD Dually
  • jeepjseries
    350 Buick
    • May 30, 2009

Looks Like you guys had tons of fun there.
    -2000 Volkswagen Jetta diesel
    -1976 Wagoneer 401/Turbo 400/QT with 4 low/Dana 44s

Comment

• turtlejoe
      304 AMC
      • Jun 01, 2002

Cool shots and thanks for sharing! Heimeken's truck sure got into an interesting position; and I can't help remembering how your red Wag started out and what it looks like today. That first fender crunch really started something, didn't it?
      Kerry - Raised by Jeep
      "Got Altitude?"
      "Trigger"
      '78 Cherokee Chief WT 33X12.50 BFG A/T's, 15X8 Rockcrawlers, 4" BDS lift, TFI, NOS QT, TH400
      "Sherman"
      1993 4.0L Grand Cherokee, 44HD rear, 4:10's
      "Roxie"
      2004 Rubicon
      "Moose"
      2000 Ford Expedition XLT with 4.6L

Comment

• okjeep
        258 I6
        • Jan 08, 2008

Love seeing full bodied girls on the trail. Been years since we were in las cruces for bob hazel's rock drawing comp. Busted the cj up good out on broadway. The drive out there from the hotel at 6 in the morning with no windshield was memorable.

Comment

• fulsizjeep
          Señor Jackhead
          • Aug 21, 2002

oh yeah...
          looks like some nice weather too!
          Flint
          Ran when parked.
          http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
          88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
          76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
          http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• Sambo
            AMC 4 OH! 1
            • Sep 25, 2001

weather was great!beer was good!and people are crazy
            (read:billy currington)
            77 chero DEAD.
            84wag,360,tf727,???! possiblities are d300 flipped and a ford d44 hp with coils

Comment

• Tad
              • Nov 30, 2001

Originally posted by Sambo
              ...and people are crazy...
              Pretty sure it's the rest that are crazy.
              Me and Em had a great time, be it climbing a ledge, taking a bypass or walking a wash to find the where the big boys jump up and pop out.

After 3 years of doing this, be it in a FSJ, tagging along, having fun...
              ...I think it's a new offshoot family, we are going to miss you folks (do we have to wait a year?), dam part to be proud of it.
              2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
              EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
              Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• Michael
                AMC 4 OH! 1

• Sep 11, 2001

Made it home about 2 hours ago... man I am tired. Thank you everyone for all the good times. We are truely one big family and I enjoy every minute of it. Sambo, Steven, and Angel....thanks for the Disco! We will have to have a cook off next year!

It was great to see some new rigs there and to see how they have all changed. George dude, for a first time you did great. I would wheel with you any day. And you make a great co-pilot. Sure hope I did not change your mind about wheelin with me>>>>LOL

I hope everyone can make it again next year and some new faces as well.
                1994 YJ
                Amc 360
                TF727
                Stak 3 speed
                44" Pitbull Rockers on Trailworthy H1's
                Rockwells

76' Wagoneer
                401....new project

Tow Rig Daily Driver// 2007 6.7 CTD Dually

Comment

• Tad
                  • Nov 30, 2001

Pic's Pic's Pic's

Here's the view from my camera from the trip

2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
                  EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...

Comment

• bigun
                    • Feb 10, 2003

Originally posted by Tad
                    Here's the view from my camera from the trip

I am sure there is a story behind this! Great pics wish we could have made it.
                    charlie
                    KB0HXA
                    "Crom" 76/75 Cherokee/J20 Hybred,

Originally posted by Gambler68
                    congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.
                    How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
                    Robert A. Heinlein
                    The birth of CROM is recorded here
                    http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778

Comment

• Tad
                      • Nov 30, 2001

Originally posted by bigun
                      I am sure there is a story behind this!
                      Best I can figure tool bag landed on top of backpack

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
                      EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

Comment

• Ugly Truck Nut
                        327 Rambler
                        • Sep 19, 2007

Originally posted by Michael
                        Made it home about 2 hours ago... man I am tired. Thank you everyone for all the good times. We are truely one big family and I enjoy every minute of it. Sambo, Steven, and Angel....thanks for the Disco! We will have to have a cook off next year!

It was great to see some new rigs there and to see how they have all changed. George dude, for a first time you did great. I would wheel with you any day. And you make a great co-pilot. Sure hope I did not change your mind about wheelin with me>>>>LOL

I hope everyone can make it again next year and some new faces as well.

Glad you guys made it home safely. I had a lot of fun and thank you for the encouragement. You guys really helped me navigate the terrain so as to not tear up my Jeep. It was a blast riding with you guys on the hard stuff too. Everyone was super cool and it was great hanging out for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to next year and encourage anyone who can attend to please do. These guys aren't looking to tear anyones rig up. There are plenty of places to explore and the camaraderie was great. I am glad I did some slightly harder off-roading, because it allowed me to see what my rig was capable of. There is no better way to familarize yourself with the limitations of your rig than by doing something with it. Can't wait to see more pictures.
                        George

'74 Cherokee, 401
                        '76 J-20, 401
                        M725, future project

Comment

• Heimeken
                          304 AMC
                          • Nov 29, 2000

Had a great time guys. Seems every year we do a little bit harder stuff.

Hope to see all of you again next year and hopefully a few more. I went through most of the pics and picked out some of my favorites. Here is a link:

'85 Grand Wagoneer "Caterpillar"
                          401, NV4500, 3/4 ton gear

'79 Cherokee "The Sandgorgon"
                          One Tons, SOA,T18 on 40's

78 J10 "Imoteb"
                          J20 running gear and axles

Comment

• Josh D
                            360 AMC
                            • Jan 17, 2002

Man I miss 'Cruces! Maybe next year. In the little Jeep. Ain't no way I'm taking the pickup to follow you guys!!
                            '71 J2000 Gladiator
                            '95 YJ on Waggy axles
                            '80 911 Super Carrera

Comment

• Tad
                              • Nov 30, 2001

Originally posted by Josh D
                              Man I miss 'Cruces! Maybe next year. In the little Jeep. Ain't no way I'm taking the pickup to follow you guys!!
                              Ya got to do it Josh, we can caravan over.
                              This is a great group to both wheel with and hang around the fire later.

We had a couple of small conversations about next year, nothing fixed but I think most folks liked that last weekend in October.

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
                              EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

Comment

Working...
                              X