• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scoffshore
    232 I6
    • Dec 12, 2010

Non-EGR Vac Diagram

Ok, I know its on here somewhere, but have tried the search function several times to no avail. I have been redoing my donor engine, and am finally getting close. We switched out to a performer intake non-egr, with a new edelbrock carb, and have removed the smog pump and the air injection system.

Now, we are trying to put it back together and want to make sure we have the vacuum system up right. I know somebody here has a copy of the minimal vac system diagram. Any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by scoffshore; 09-29-2011, 07:02 AM.
    1988 Grand Wagoneer -Stock-Dark Baltic Blue
    1989 Grand Wagoneer -Stock-White-
  • Walt
    350 Buick
    • Feb 24, 2003

I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for. The 'minimal' vac system is pretty simple... just draw a line from the carb to the distributor and another one to the brake booster and one to the PCV.
    I'm not sure there are any formal diagrams other than the factory ones.
    Last edited by Walt; 09-29-2011, 12:39 PM.
    90 G Wag.- New Motor/Trans/TC...Soon to have TBI!: CS-144 Alt; Parallel Flow A/C Condenser; Read this BEFORE you install an HEI ignition module!

Comment

• joe
      • Apr 28, 2000

Don't forget manifold vac to the reservoir for your tcase and heat/def controls.
      joe
      "Don't mind me. I'm just here for the alibi"

Comment

• newtojeeps
        350 Buick
        • Jun 28, 2006

Did you put a regular cam in it? just curious the cam are built for all that smog %^^%.

Comment

• scoffshore
          232 I6
          • Dec 12, 2010

did not change the cam at this time. I know I'll regret it down the road, but budget just doesn't allow it. I want to make sure that my 4wd, heater controls, etc works. No reason to reinvent the wheel.
          1988 Grand Wagoneer -Stock-Dark Baltic Blue
          1989 Grand Wagoneer -Stock-White-

Comment

Working...
          X