X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    327 Rambler
    • Jun 06, 2000

I'll check the calendar to see if I'm clear. If so, I feel the need to commiserate with fellow Jeep victims... er... uhhhhh... I mean enthusiasts! Yeah, that's right. It will be my first event, so be gentle...
    Frank
    '88 Grand Wagoneer (Almond), "Sluggo" (RIP)
    '88 Grand Wagoneer, (Baltic Blue) "Sluggo II" (RIP)
    '89 Grand Wagoneer, (Dover Grey) "Sluggo III", keeping my hobby alive!

Comment

• egoods
      232 I6
      • Jan 17, 2010

Originally posted by Frank
      I'll check the calendar to see if I'm clear. If so, I feel the need to commiserate with fellow Jeep victims... er... uhhhhh... I mean enthusiasts! Yeah, that's right. It will be my first event, so be gentle...
      This will be my virgin Jeep event as well. I restored a 69 Camaro in high school, which I still own, and drive as much as weather permits, but from what it looks like a Jeep show is a bit different then something like the Woodward Dream Cruise. Can't wait!

p.s. Anyone from the greater Philadelphia area interested in a convoy?
      91 Grand Wagoneer - currently rebuilding

Comment

• chr1s
        360 AMC
        • Jun 17, 2003

Originally posted by egoods

p.s. Anyone from the greater Philadelphia area interested in a convoy?

I'm planning on heading up Friday evening again, but we'll see once the date is a little closer
        87 Grand Wagoneer -(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)- "TROLL SMASHER II"
        88 Grand Wagoneer- GONE
        "many miles away, there's a shadow on the door, of a cottage on the shore, of a dark Scottish lake......many miles away..."

Comment

• egoods
          232 I6
          • Jan 17, 2010

Originally posted by chr1s
          I'm planning on heading up Friday evening again, but we'll see once the date is a little closer
          That was my plan as well, assuming I can skip out of work early on Friday, which isn't insane. Let me know. If more people are interested, I can secure a meet up spot for a late lunch or something before we head out.
          Last edited by egoods; 02-22-2010, 05:33 PM.
          91 Grand Wagoneer - currently rebuilding

Comment

• 2ToneBluJ10
            327 Rambler
            • Feb 16, 2009

I went last year for the first time it was alot of fun, good place to meet other members and make some new friends. I'm going to stay both friday and sat. night this year just not sure if its in a hotel or camping at the fairgrounds. I'll see if I can get another free raffle prize for the full size crowd that shows up for Zacks (zmjeeps) saturday Full Size Tent Revival and Meeting.
            Dave

The few. The proud. The browless.

Somewhere between prissy and pristene

Comment

• Greenfire
              350 Buick
              • Nov 13, 2004

A bit to early to say if Im going or not, but Im looking foward to the obstacle course this year . Anyone want to co-pilot?
              1984 J10

Comment

• Geeeep
                304 AMC
                • Nov 02, 2002

I may take you up on that because although I'm planning on attending I'll probably be Jeepless.

Originally posted by Greenfire
                A bit to early to say if Im going or not, but Im looking foward to the obstacle course this year . Anyone want to co-pilot?
                Dave Pitts, located directly over the center of the earth!

GW - 87 GW 360/4bbl/727/208 Vinyl floor, manual windows, no woodgrain
                Find someone to haul your Jeep here: YT Hauling Schedule

Comment

• Headhoncho
                  AMC 4 OH! 1
                  • Oct 11, 2006

Originally posted by Greenfire
                  How about I drive your Wag and YOU co-pilot? Yes, I think that's a much better idea.

JR
                  [quote] "How does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey???!!!"

1980 Honcho Sportside w/37's, 351c, 14" lift, D44high pinion w/Aussie, crossover steering, 14b w/detroit, np435, 205, 5.13's, 4whl discs, hb brakes, OBAir, rusted out cab,
                  1966 mustang fastback
                  '07 Dodge Charger 3.5

Comment

• Chumley360
                    350 Buick
                    • Sep 06, 2007

Hmmm....since I have a running Jeep these days, maybe I'll try to make it up this year.
                    1968 M715-Driveway queen/in progress

Comment

• Greenfire
                      350 Buick
                      • Nov 13, 2004

Originally posted by Headhoncho
                      How about I drive your Wag and YOU co-pilot? Yes, I think that's a much better idea.

JR
                      Well I don't know if thats a better idea... A safer one maybe, but not a better one.
                      1984 J10

Comment

• Headhoncho
                        AMC 4 OH! 1
                        • Oct 11, 2006

Upon reading the registration form, it looks as though all FSJ's are competing for a single 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophy regardless of whether you're stock, modified, or unlimited. I guess they're cutting back in their less populated classes. Doesn't seem too fair?

JR
                        [quote] "How does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey???!!!"

1980 Honcho Sportside w/37's, 351c, 14" lift, D44high pinion w/Aussie, crossover steering, 14b w/detroit, np435, 205, 5.13's, 4whl discs, hb brakes, OBAir, rusted out cab,
                        1966 mustang fastback
                        '07 Dodge Charger 3.5

Comment

• 2ToneBluJ10
                          327 Rambler
                          • Feb 16, 2009

Upon reading the registration form, it looks as though all FSJ's are competing for a single 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophy regardless of whether you're stock, modified, or unlimited. I guess they're cutting back in their less populated classes. Doesn't seem too fair?

JR
                          I don't think PA Jeeps is going to cheese up their show like the Jeff Daniels Show.

You have to circle stock, modified, or unlimited on the entry form. They are still having 3 catagories in each class.

I was wanting to TFI my truck (does run a heck of lot better that way tried it, liked it and was hard going backstock)and stay in the stock class...don't know if thats a major mod. or minor mod. though? They allow only 2 minor mods in the stock class. From their form it looks like lifts, bigger tires, and wild paint schemes makes stuff modified or unlimited. I spoke with Rick Baer about my paint scheme not being original he said it was ok as stock as long as it wasn't wild.

At least figuring out the class for stock is easy for my truck.
                          Dave

Comment

• Headhoncho
                            AMC 4 OH! 1
                            • Oct 11, 2006

Originally posted by 2ToneBluJ10
                            I don't think PA Jeeps is going to cheese up their show like the Jeff Daniels Show.

You have to circle stock, modified, or unlimited on the entry form. They are still having 3 catagories in each class.
                            At least figuring out the class for stock is easy for my truck.
                            Dave, I'm going to park between you and Battlewagon (1st place girls class at Jeff Daniels) as I can use all the symapathy votes I can get.
                            Maaco laughs at my paint job. We need to find out for sure about the voting.

JR

1966 mustang fastback
                            '07 Dodge Charger 3.5

Comment

• 2ToneBluJ10
                              327 Rambler
                              • Feb 16, 2009

Dave, I'm going to park between you and Battlewagon (1st place girls class at Jeff Daniels) as I can use all the symapathy votes I can get.
                              Maaco laughs at my paint job. We need to find out for sure about the voting.

JR
                              I'll save ya a space!
                              Dave

Comment

• Headhoncho
                                AMC 4 OH! 1
                                • Oct 11, 2006

Originally posted by 2ToneBluJ10
                                I'll save ya a space!
                                I sent Rick Bear a PM so I'll see what he says.

JR

1966 mustang fastback
                                '07 Dodge Charger 3.5

Comment

Working...
                                X