X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeepman1
    258 I6
    • Jul 22, 2015

It's a shame the people in this country on the far left (95% of all Democrats) have made the government their God. They do not think, eat, , buy a car, watch TV, make everyday purchases ect. without thinking about what their "God" has told them to do. Common core, MTV, the Disney channel, all push, non-stop this global dumbing down of our population and for the most part it's been a huge success!
    Idiots graduating from college who are so stupid it's scary. Have you seen interviews people like Waters have done with these poor, hapless fools? Terrifying to say the least. Trump is trying to save this once great country, now a sinking ship, you clowns should at least give him a chance! This Russian made up crap is just a show to hide the Kenyans HUGE diabolical plot to destroy America. Day by day the truth is coming out, but it's going to take a long time to drain the swamp of the filth Oswammy and Clinton have embedded it with.
    God speed president Trump, lets hope the next 7 1/2 years get America back on track!
    : 98 9er
    '83 Honcho j10
    '12 Liberty Ltd.. wifes
    '19 Chaparral H2o Dlx sport 21

Comment

• elskeptico
      350 Buick
      • Sep 03, 2003

Originally posted by TexasJ10
      It's just wrong that the focus by our elected officials is not where it should be, namely to protect us from outside interference rather than create the illusion that republicans were working with Russians to win the election.
      hy·per·bo·le - synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification

Devoid of any argument means you're not really saying anything, you're just appealing to bluster and indignation. Akin to Trump saying over an over again "this is just a witch hunt" rather than actually defending his actions.

Since the time Trump was accused of obstruction of justice, the arguments y'all have advanced in his defense have been:

1. Comey's not credible
      2. But Hillary [this is the number 1 argument by far]
      3. But Loretta Lynch
      4. Dems are just sore losers
      5. There's no way to know Trump's intent [of course there are ways to determine intent, which is why we have the charge of murder]
      6. Comey said no collusion [investigation is ongoing, also irrelevant to question of obstruction]
      7. Comey said Trump wasn't under investigation himself [irrelevant, he probably is now for obstruction]
      8. This is just like that "nutty" birther movement [which was nutty and which Trump largely started himself]
      9. Comey is a crybaby, jealous of Trump because of his money
      10. It's just liberals playing politics
      11. There's nothing there cause investigation has gone on 6 months already [whitewater investigation took over 4 years]
      12. The investigation's focus is "just wrong" cause it appears focused on Trump campaign [this is a blanket judgement that it shouldn't be focused on Trump campaign, also we don't know the full scope of the investigation]

I'm gonna give y'all a hint that #1 is the best argument, which is weak because:

1. Comey made contemporaneous memos of his conversations with Trump and shared them with others at the time [He would have had to be plotting this conspiracy from the get-go and involving others in it.]
      2. Contemporaneous notes created by FBI agents are frequently relied upon "in court as credible evidence of conversations"
      3. In terms of motive for lying, Trump clearly has much bigger/clearer motives to lie
      4. Comey is an experienced public servant and was head of the FBI
      5. Trump's relationship with the truth is widely known to be loose [http://www.politifact.com/personalit...g/pants-fire/]

I'm certain y'all will have ways to explain those away.

I think I'm done with this here, but y'all continue with the Trump pep rally all ya want.
      1979 Cherokee Chief S, 360, TFI, Part-time conversion, rust

If you go lookin' for rust, you'll find it.

Comment

• ShagWagon
        350 Buick
        • Apr 10, 2016

How bout.

I don't care if he colluded or not, and that I think collusion with the Russians is a great idea and I'd be dissapointed if they didn't.

We colluded with the Russians during the second war, which had to be done to defeat the common enemy and should and is bieng done now.

Also I'm glad Trump sent ambassador Rodman to NK.

Whatever it takes to clean up previous failures from established US regimes who've bought their way into the White House and keep us safe. I'm all for.

Keep up all the good work!

And pay attention to the obstructionists when mid-terms come along. Vote em out! Pelosi is already trying to distance herself by changing her tune because the writing is on the wall that those who foolishly oppose will bear the weight of the voting constituency and lose once again.
        87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs

Comment

• ShagWagon
          350 Buick
          • Apr 10, 2016

Also have to ask.

How many countries, and which ones gave money for Clintons foundation to keep all her crony staffers employed between elections that they accepted?

And Trump?

How does a public servant who claimed to be flat assed broke after the White House become so rich as a senator and sec of state?

Six digit sums for an hour or two speech? Then favors done and permits issued following payments made to the foundation that rebuilds and provides charity work with family owned, and crony ran business management.....
          87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs

Comment

• TexasJ10
            360 AMC
            • Jan 03, 2002

Originally posted by elskeptico

1. Comey made contemporaneous memos of his conversations with Trump and shared them with others at the time [He would have had to be plotting this conspiracy from the get-go and involving others in it.]
            2. Contemporaneous notes created by FBI agents are frequently relied upon "in court as credible evidence of conversations"
            3. In terms of motive for lying, Trump clearly has much bigger/clearer motives to lie
            4. Comey is an experienced public servant and was head of the FBI
            5. Trump's relationship with the truth is widely known to be loose [http://www.politifact.com/personalit...g/pants-fire/]

I'm certain y'all will have ways to explain those away.

I think I'm done with this here, but y'all continue with the Trump pep rally all ya want.
            Once Comey admitted he had engineered leaks to the press including the existence of memos, his credibility and that of his memos went out the window. There is no reason to believe that Comeys memos aren't simply a continuation of his engineering efforts to get back at Trump. Mueller has a tough job which is even tougher due to his relationship with Comey. In most situations Mueller would be considered conflicted from anything to do with Comey

This has been a great discussion, not only on this forum but anywhere you can have a discussion about it. It has been great to see how different people can see things in a different light and it has been great to see how any bit of information whether true or false, finds its way into the aurgument. I get that many personally hate Trump. He's an egotistical businessman. He's not a politician and I really think he doesn't care if he is re elected. My position all along is let's see where the true facts take this. My amusement comes from how many Trump haters feel that they have to convince me that he could only have been elected with Russian help and cannot believe that enough people in the US may have actually decided that the country was heading in a direction that they did not feel right. My way or the highway should be the new slogan for the USA.
            * 1981 stepside, 360, 727, 208, almost stock daily driver.
            * 1982 Laredo j-10, 360, 727, in rough shape and in the process of being rebuilt with 401, NV4500, Klune,
            . NP205,d60 front, d70 rear, fender work and minimal lift. It will probably take 10 years
            * 1973 jcab mounted on 1983 j20 frame. 360/t18/208 d44/d60. Almost completed

Comment

• Ristow
              • Jan 20, 2006

The democrats have adopted the old "guilty until proven innocent" stance and there will be nothing to prove innocence to them simply because they don't like trump and they got their ass handed to them in the elections. Kinda like getting pulled over and the cop tells you to prove you weren't speeding.

I'll point out again, it's not like democrats did really good in the election except for the presidential bid. They lost on all fronts. Did Russia do that?

As Obama would say.. they didn't do that, somebody else made that happen.
              Originally posted by Hankrod
              Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
              ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• DarkMonohue
                Shakes hands with danger
                • Jul 01, 2012

Originally posted by DarkMonohue
                I'm not a betting man, but if I was, I'd rather put that $100 against this thread going another five pages without someone either A) immediately accusing anyone who disagrees with them of being "a liberal" (a word that has been overused to the point of being little more than a half-hearted attempt at an insult), or B) lapsing into another tired verse of, [I]"but Hillary!"[/I
                And here it is. Not five pages later, but one page later.
                Originally posted by Ristow
                hillary has contact with russians...

hillarys problem...

Mike, I like you, but this has gone beyond tedious. We've heard this song many, many times. Change the record already!
                '85 J20 Old Man Truck, bought @ 65K miles - not great, but better than walking.
                Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association
                High quality junk here: intro thread and slow build thread

Did you know? Willys is just Willis spelled differently, but pronounced the same. Neither Willy nor his apostrophe are involved.

Comment

• Don S
                  • Feb 06, 2002

Damn... Ristow is right... again!

Oooups... You failed to put the news media ilk into the same category with the Democrats.
                  Sold our 1976 Wagoneer 406, MC4300, TH400, QT, TruTrac, 2" lift, 31x10.50s, duel Optimas,
                  It?s took us over 161 Colorado Mountain Passes, 3 Jeep Jamboree USAs & 2 Ouray Invasions from 1985 to 2010
                  ACRONYMS & ABBREVIATIONS HERE

Comment

• Ristow
                    • Jan 20, 2006

If you'd read the post I was responding too you'd see why I said what I said, Aaron.

And it is not tedious, these guys think the Russians stole the election from Hillary,and that was her only problem.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• DarkMonohue
                      Shakes hands with danger
                      • Jul 01, 2012

Originally posted by ShagWagon
                      I don't care if he colluded or not, and that I think collusion with the Russians is a great idea and I'd be dissapointed if they didn't.

We colluded with the Russians during the second war...
                      Before this goes any further, you do know that collusion is not the same as cooperation, don't you?

Look up the definition of collusion and see if you still want the leader of our country colluding with anyone, especially a powerful potential enemy.
                      '85 J20 Old Man Truck, bought @ 65K miles - not great, but better than walking.
                      Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association
                      High quality junk here: intro thread and slow build thread

Did you know? Willys is just Willis spelled differently, but pronounced the same. Neither Willy nor his apostrophe are involved.

Comment

• mattmopar440
                        AMC 4 OH! 1
                        • May 17, 2007

Originally posted by mattmopar440
                        People on the internet trying to convert other people on the internet political opinions
                        Everytime I click on new post and this pops up I get more and more disappointed in the Admins of this site

Part of me hopes this never Deleted so we can look back at this foolishness
                        87' Grand Wagoneer
                        401/727/229, Currently:RUNNING
                        84 J10/20 hybrid 258/727/208 Daily Driver
                        80' J10 4BT/AX-15/208
                        74' J10 Go Grabber Green Sold
                        Originally posted by Heavy_Metal_Thunder_81
                        Inferior Chevy

Comment

• TexasJ10
                          360 AMC
                          • Jan 03, 2002

Originally posted by mattmopar440
                          Everytime I click on new post and this pops up I get more and more disappointed in the Admins of this site

Part of me hopes this never Deleted so we can look back at this foolishness
                          Yep, we are going to need to start saying

"Matt ...................is right again"
                          * 1981 stepside, 360, 727, 208, almost stock daily driver.
                          * 1982 Laredo j-10, 360, 727, in rough shape and in the process of being rebuilt with 401, NV4500, Klune,
                          . NP205,d60 front, d70 rear, fender work and minimal lift. It will probably take 10 years
                          * 1973 jcab mounted on 1983 j20 frame. 360/t18/208 d44/d60. Almost completed

Comment

• elskeptico
                            350 Buick
                            • Sep 03, 2003

Originally posted by Ristow
                            these guys think the Russians stole the election from Hillary,and that was her only problem.
                            Really? Where did anyone say that? Everyone knew going in that Hillary had a ton of problems.

Comment

• elskeptico
                              350 Buick
                              • Sep 03, 2003

Originally posted by DarkMonohue
                              And here it is. Not five pages later, but one page later.
                              I didn't want to point it out, but I think the "but Hillary" thing actually started pages before you even posted your prediction.

Comment

• Ristow
                                • Jan 20, 2006

Go read post 476. Read it twice maybe? Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X