View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 05:06 PM
telecomken's Avatar
telecomken telecomken is offline
Join Date: Nov 07, 2009
Location: Aurora, CO
Posts: 28
My original on my 77 was a rubber tube, I replaced it with a metal one. I can tell you it helped out big time with the filling and also keeps gas from coming out of the tank when I'm vertical. If you notice it has the flap in there, and now the filler tube is all metal to the tank, not sure if yours has the rubber hose like mine did.


1977 2 door Jeep Cherokee NT
AMC 360 Edelbrock intake and carb, TFI upgrade
Dana 44 3.54 WT axle up front
Dana 44 3.54 NT axle in rear still looking for another WT
4" Rusty's lift, Procomp AT 33x12.50,
Procomp 98 Series Black wheels
Sawzall cut rear fenders
Reply With Quote