• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeepdan
    232 I6
    • Jan 18, 2011

Team Grand Wagoneer First order AAA++

Made my very first order ($900+) with Team Grand Wagoneer, and I must say that my order was shipped very fast, and all items were packaged well for shipping.

I was a little hesitant about ordering from them after reading bad reviews in the past.

I'm getting my next order ready now for a master weather stripping kit, and tailgate items.
    2020 Gladiator Overland Gator Color (daily driver)
    91 Grand Wagoneer (in storage)
    67 Kaiser M715 (frame off restoration)
    64 US Army CJ3B (frame off restoration)
    66 M416 trailer (original "nice" condition)
    Two unrestored 56 Willys trucks (one a pickup, one a stake bed)
  • ShagWagon
    350 Buick
    • Apr 10, 2016

Ive made a dozen orders or so with them and no problems here.

Customer service is good but hard to get ahold of. I just call on the phone.

Really nice people and very pleasant to deal with.
    87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs

Comment

• JPSwapMohn
      304 AMC
      • May 01, 2004

The shop that did my GW ordered the complete weatherstrip kit from them and received in a timely manner. I will say that after install, the door vent windows are not to be opened unless you really want them open.. it is an anxiety test to get them closed again because the weather stripping is so tight now..
      One day I will wake up and realize that my jeep is complete...one day, I just know it.

88Wag, LT1/4L60E/NP242, F150 fuel cell, discs, J20 axles, Truetrac & Grizzly, 3.73
      http://imgbox.com/g/rNuIasKYrS
      95YJ, STaK 300, D44's, SOA, ARB's, 4.56s, Bilsteins, 35" KM2's
      50 CJ3A
      77 J-10, 360/T-18/D20, SOLD

Comment

• SJTD
        304 AMC
        • Apr 26, 2012

I've had no problems with them a time or two.

Seems when they get things right there's no problem. Duh.

It's when they don't...

Small consolation that you're the one in a hundred or even a thousand.

That's why I always use a CC with any on-line purchase.
        Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
          360 AMC
          • Oct 02, 2002

Glad they are doing better. When I made a huge 900 dollar order with tons of items in a quantity of two each, they shipped one each and marked off two. I was missing a ton of stuff I paid for. When I called them they accused me of being dishonest and lying about what I received. After going round and round, they shipped the missing items. That really burned me up. I would never ever lie about something like that. Hopefully those days are over for everyone. Glad to see the good posts.
          Melford1972 says...
          I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
          -----------------------
          I make wag parts
          1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
          1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
          1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
          1968 M715 restomod
          2001 Dodge 3500
          2002 Toyota Tundra
          2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
          Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• Jetscuh
            230 Tornado
            • Aug 19, 2019

Quite hesitantly I placed a $700+ order with them as I've not heard many positive things about them. This was in the middle of September and my order is "Awaiting Fulfillment" Soo...I'll reach out via email and then via phone (PIA over here, but whatever) just to see if I can get an update.

Comment

• SJTD
              304 AMC
              • Apr 26, 2012

Did they charge your card yet?

I just contacted them asking about the tailgate alignment pin sockets they no longer show. No response yet. I knew I shoulda ordered them when I first saw them.
              Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.

Comment

• Jetscuh
                230 Tornado
                • Aug 19, 2019

Originally posted by SJTD

I just contacted them asking about the tailgate alignment pin sockets they no longer show. No response yet. I knew I shoulda ordered them when I first saw them.
                Of course, they immediately charged my card and still have the money. It's been about a month with something that was allegedly in stock. They've not replied to my phone calls or emails. I sent something through PayPal and then will escalate it to a dispute if I have to. They've had my money for a month with no status update or item sent/received. I found what I needed elsewhere (used condition, but not a big deal).

It's fine if something is not immediately available. For example with BJ's an item I needed was back-ordered 1-2 months. They charged me for the rest of my order and sent those items that were in stock. They didn't charge me for the out of stock item, and contacted me promptly via email to explain the situation and offer to ship the rest of the order in the meantime. That's how it should be done. Not that complicated.

FWIW, I had a somewhat similar situation in the past (non Jeep related item) and PayPal really helped out and it was a breeze filing and settling a dispute then receiving a refund. So I'd only pay with PayPal or maybe a Credit Card that you know has a good dispute resolution mechanism.

But literally no one I talked to had anything good to say about this company. It'd be nice if they come through, but if not, I guess it is not out of character. I'll update either way.
                Last edited by Jetscuh; 10-08-2019, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Jetscuh
                  230 Tornado
                  • Aug 19, 2019

Update on the order: I received a refund from TGW through PayPal. I'm not sure if they had any intention on ever sending the item But atleast they gave a refund promptly (within a day of me requesting via PayPal).

Well, more money to spend with Jeep Recylers I suppose.

Comment

• SOLSAKS
                    304 AMC
                    • Jul 25, 2016

stick with TGW long enough,....

and you will get it in the end, and not in a good way.

ask me and thousands of others "how we know"

dave in NC
                    SOLSAKS - dave
                    1976 J-10 HONCHO Fleetside
                    1982 J-10 Fleetside
                    1988 grand wagoneer
                    2004 RUBICON jeep
                    Benson, NC

Comment

• babywag
                      out of order
                      • Jun 08, 2005

Originally posted by SOLSAKS
                      stick with TGW long enough,....

and you will get it in the end, and not in a good way.

ask me and thousands of others "how we know"

dave in NC
                      Some don't even have to wait...they get it on first order.
                      There was good reason for the threads warning people about them.

8 Stickies no less...
                      Praise and concern for the FSJ products we buy. Note: The owner of IFSJA.org or any of it's staff can not assist you with complaints or disputes. Please seek resolution with the vendor first.
                      Tony
                      88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

• billyrb
                        BJ's Off-Road
                        • Aug 15, 2001

Originally posted by SJTD

we have them (Made in the USA):
                        BJ's Off-Road
                        [email protected]
                        Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts

Comment

• SJTD
                          304 AMC
                          • Apr 26, 2012

Yeah, I saw them on your site and ordered them the 29th. I think it was your site where I saw them and TGW never had them.
                          Last edited by SJTD; 11-06-2019, 08:59 PM.
                          Sic friatur crustulum

Comment

Working...
                          X