View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 11:49 AM
joe joe is offline
Join Date: Apr 28, 2000
Location: PNWet, USA
Posts: 22,373
What you're looking for that control the vac shift 229 tcase are called vacuum 'motors'. Canisters are the EPA fuel vapor anti-airpolution boxes/filters(plastic cans) for the fuel system. BJ's Offroad used to sell the vac motors for the 229 tcase. Don't know if they still do?
"Don't mind me. I'm just here for the alibi"
Reply With Quote