• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Size Jeeper
    304 AMC
    • Jul 20, 2014

1/2 price o2 sensor for Holley Sniper.

I had a few issues with the Holley Sniper System. It is really A pretty good setup. I 'am just terrible with electronics. Anyway, for no known reason, I have had to replace two oxygen sensors in less than six thousand miles. So, at $125 a pop from Summit Racing, I started looking for an alternative. I went to auto zone and told the very young counterman my problem and that I was looking for a less expensive version of what Holley was selling. He asked me to leave my bad o2 sensor and he would get back to me. Later that day he called me and said Bosch has one that would work, but the pigtail was a little shorter. I bought it and it is working great. Here is the part number, hope this can help someone.
    1978 Wagoneer

401/turbo 400 trans. Quadra-Trac BW1339 (with Low) 4" Rusty's lift with 31" Summit Mud Dawgs

Mods:
    Fuel Tank, Red Holley Fuel Pump, Razor Grill (profile pic out dated), Rebuilt steering box
  • Full Size Jeeper
    304 AMC
    • Jul 20, 2014

1978 Wagoneer

401/turbo 400 trans. Quadra-Trac BW1339 (with Low) 4" Rusty's lift with 31" Summit Mud Dawgs

Mods:
    Fuel Tank, Red Holley Fuel Pump, Razor Grill (profile pic out dated), Rebuilt steering box

Comment

• babywag
      out of order
      • Jun 08, 2005

there are several bosch WB sensors that interchange.
      afaik only difference is the cable length.
      I have bought $35 ones off ebay twice.
      A replacement for my Innovate WB sensor is $70 but the $35 bosch ones are what I have always grabbed.
      Tony
      88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

• rang-a-stang
        Administrator
        • Oct 31, 2016

Great info! Thanks for posting!
        Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
        (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
        (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
        79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
        (Cherokee Build Thread)
        11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
        09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
        00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

Working...
        X