X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • la mula pescadora
    258 I6
    • Sep 20, 2001

talking about adjusting carbs does some one know how to adjust the holly 4150 i just can't get it there
    http://citaris.digicentro.com/vallehermosense/mula.jpg<br /><br />76 chero chief wt<br />360<br />TFI<br />holley blue fuel pump<br />Holley Truck Avanger <br />edelblock intake <br />SOA<br />chopt top<br />rino lining

Comment

• Duckman
      232 I6
      • Dec 04, 2001

Lindel, thanks for the tip on the duct tape... Now you have me wondering if the 37 splices in the wiring and the 13 cents in the air cleaner were factory options in 77.
      88 Grand Wagoneer<br />Bone stock...For now!<br />Beware, The Qaucker Attacker is coming......

Comment

• Dan G
        258 I6
        • Feb 17, 2001

No, no, no

The 13 cents breaks down like this,
        it's my 2 cents,
        and his 2 cents, etc. till we get to the last guy and you owe us all a million bucks.

It's called the IFSJA pyramid scheme!

But seriously, after the Haynes manual, replace ALL the vacuum lines. Remove all golf tees (they belong in the grass under a little white ball, not as vaccum hose plugs), and connect the lines up to the proper outlet. You should have a diagram under the hood somewhere for the hose routings.

Then, check ALL your wiring in the engine compartment. I had numerous problems with wires sitting on valve covers and manifolds being cooked thru and causing all kinds of weird problems, like stalling at high speed, etc.

It's an ADVENTURE!
        87 GW 360, Accel SuperCoil, MSD 6A<br />06 Chrysler 300<br />86 Yamaha Radian

Comment

• ExpandingMan
          232 I6
          • Jul 07, 2001

If some kind of mod was done (like my '83s TCase swap), those lines may be plugged up for a reason. If vacuum routing seems unusual, the PO may have done something.
          -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
          1983 Cherokee

Comment

Working...
          X