Masonite, ABS or Aluminum diamond plate interior panels for Wagoneers and J Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrtazwrench
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • Nov 10, 2001

I ended up making something out of 1/4" plywood, and covered it with a piece of old seat cover. It's flat, but may not be as easy as it looks to make the panel.
    Chad
    "Let's see that Red Blue Green **** sucker build one of these without duct taping it together!"
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=76427b95fd
    88Wag
    87J20 Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association
    83Cherokee WT
    82J20
    Parts vehicles: 1.5 Wags, 3.5 J20's, 1 J10 1 J300

Comment

• sonoraed
      232 I6
      • Sep 06, 2003

headliner?

If you still make it would like a headliner for 79 J10
      Sonoraed,fuel injected,SOA 79 J10,Dana 20 twin stick,700R4,89 GW dashboard,

Comment

• men in black
        AMC 4 OH! 1
        • Jul 08, 2006

PM sent
        1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior..
        Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
        Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
        Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• Ryan-A25
          230 Tornado
          • Mar 30, 2012

what all do you make for the a 78 cherokee chief in diamond plate? could you send me some prices?

Comment

• men in black
            AMC 4 OH! 1
            • Jul 08, 2006

PM sent
            Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
            Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
            Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• dirtman
              232 I6
              • Dec 27, 2010

OK i have a stupid question... just recieved the 3-piece headliner and it looks great. go to install and i understand the piece that goes behind the dome light and the large panel to cover the top, where does the third panel go? I cant find any orientation that makes sense.

66 J-truck

Comment

• men in black
                AMC 4 OH! 1
                • Jul 08, 2006

I don't have any good photos, but I'll ask.

Comment

• glad64
                  230 Tornado
                  • Jul 16, 2011

nice

m.i.b. how much will a set of abs j truck door panels shipped to 62896 cost ?

Comment

• men in black
                    AMC 4 OH! 1
                    • Jul 08, 2006

Originally posted by glad64
                    m.i.b. how much will a set of abs j truck door panels shipped to 62896 cost ?

PM sent

Comment

• RAMBLINFSJ
                      350 Buick
                      • Oct 31, 2006

I need door panels for my 82 J20. Manual window, door handle, arm rest, and speaker hole. What would the total be for the black ABS Panels to 79407? I'd also like to talk to you about making four interior panels for my '65 Rambler American. They have flat panels too and could expand your market. Let me know please.
                      Last edited by RAMBLINFSJ; 05-11-2012, 01:59 PM.
                      1984 Wagoneer
                      1977 Cherokee Chief (401)
                      1982 J-20
                      1965 AMC Rambler American 220

Comment

• men in black
                        AMC 4 OH! 1
                        • Jul 08, 2006

Originally posted by RAMBLINFSJ
                        I need door panels for my 82 J20. I'd also like to talk to you about making four interior panels for my '65 Rambler American.
                        They have flat panels too and could expand your market. Let me know please.
                        PM sent

Comment

• mjmolly
                          230 Tornado
                          • Aug 22, 2012

Door Panels

M.I.B.

What would it cost to make a set of front door panels for a 1987 Grand Wagoneer?

Comment

• mjmolly
                            230 Tornado
                            • Aug 22, 2012

What would it cost to make a set of front door panels for a 1987 Grand Wagoneer?

Comment

• men in black
                              AMC 4 OH! 1
                              • Jul 08, 2006

ABS or aluminum diamond plate?

Check the very first page and post of this thread for prices and some photos
                              Here's price plus shipping.

1/8" Black ABS

All panels $40.00 each
                              Kickpanels are $20.00 a pair.

Price includes all the holes window, latch, armrest, speaker your choice.
                              (also can do power window switches and power mirror holes)

Aluminum diamond plate is .045 or 17 gauge thick

All panels are $55.00 each
                              no kickpanels

Price includes all the holes window, latch, armrest, speaker your choice.
                              (also can do power window switches and power mirror holes)

If you want powdercoating thats $15.00 extra a panel.
                              Greg Taylor would do that.

Comment

• mjmolly
                                230 Tornado
                                • Aug 22, 2012

Door Panels

thanks,

I would like to order the drivers and passenger front panels for my 87 wagoneer with electric windows and mirrors.

What do I need to do next?

Comment

Working...
                                X