View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 07:52 PM
350 Buick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ristow
he used fiber gaskets instead of the pan. you might pull some oil thru the PVC without the pan,you may not.

there is a baffle that comes off the stock intake and gets put on the new intake,that one you really do need.

i prefer the pan but the gaskets work fine too.

Thanks for the wisdom! I was worried I would have to re install it with the pan. I think what I bet happened was he didnt know what to do with the oil modification. I had to take some tin snips and cut it to fit the 6 inch tube when I installed it the first time. Maybe he wasnt feeling so ambitious. I didnt ask. Dont want to ever talk to him again lol.

I ran a hose from the pcv valve to a dual vacuum port on the frontside of the manifold. I was confused because I always thought pcv valves are on valve covers.

I think I got this right. Running good.
87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs