Rolled my Wag in Arizona-Donor body found -recovery video posted -post #318 for link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    327 Rambler
    • Jun 06, 2000

Good to hear you have all ten fingers and ten toes! Sorry to hear of the rolling - that can't be a good feeling. Hope Luna makes her way back to you as well...

Your Thanksgiving will have a little more 'thanks', I trust...
    Frank
    '88 Grand Wagoneer (Almond), "Sluggo" (RIP)
    '88 Grand Wagoneer, (Baltic Blue) "Sluggo II" (RIP)
    '89 Grand Wagoneer, (Dover Grey) "Sluggo III", keeping my hobby alive!

Comment

• jsinajeep
      304 AMC
      • Nov 26, 2005

Originally posted by ColeTrickle
      Glad y'all are ok. There is a reason for everything and I am glad that y'all are still with us.

I was going to PM y'all to ask how the engine ran. After the new cam install and long road trip. It's been awhile.

Hope y'all arrive back home safe and sound and find y'alls pooch
      You don't need to ask them I got to drive it out of the Desert and to Ralph house holding the driver door shut with one arm and no mirrors.
      It ran GREAT. I seen Flint on Sunday while we were hunting Luna and I ask Flint if that eng. had 85# of oil pressure and he stood there a couple of second and no, and I said good because it still does not have 85psi. that got a good laugh out of his.
      Last edited by jsinajeep; 11-22-2010, 12:22 PM.
      http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...eep%20Trailer/

Comment

• Gambler68
        Rabble Rouser
        • Feb 29, 2004

Originally posted by jsinajeep
        It ran GREAT. I seen Flint on Sunday while we were hunting Luna and I ask Flint if that eng. had 85# of oil pressure and he stood there a couple of second and no, and I said good because it still does not have 85psi. that got a good laugh out of his.

I hope that bump on the head doesn't make Flint turn into a republican

Best wishes on a speedy and safe return with as much as you can get back here.
        1979 Chero S "Sundog" 1979 Chero S "Hammer"
        1968 327 J3000 1978 J10SWB
        The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
        Hunter S. Thompson .

Comment

• asphaltrockdweller
          350 Buick
          • Jul 09, 2009

Really glad that you guys will be OK.

Prayin that Luna finds mom & dad soon!
          (Ristow)fram!....that deserves a ratchet upside the head.

Comment

• jsinajeep
            304 AMC
            • Nov 26, 2005

Originally posted by Gambler68

I hope that bump on the head doesn't make Flint turn into a republican

Best wishes on a speedy and safe return with as much as you can get back here.
            I though about bring it to my house for a 401 trade out.
            http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...eep%20Trailer/

Comment

• Joe Guilbeau
              304 AMC
              • Apr 17, 2002

Yeah, let's be safe out there.

Sad day for Phoebe, eh?

Hope that the pup finds it's way back to you, sounds like you were near a population center, perhpas the pup will find it's way to civilization.

Drag a piece of clothing around the trails, the scent will be picked up by the dog and perhaps will help keep the pup in the area.

You can also drop off bits and pieces of unwashed stuff, kinda like a crumb trail.

Good luck finding the pup.
              Joe Guilbeau<br />1983 Cherokee Laredo WT (SJ-17), 360/229/727/D44/D60 4.10 Gearing, 8-lug hubs, Edelbrock Performer w/EGR Intake, Mallory Unilite Series 47 Photo-Optic Infrared Trigger Vacuum Distributor, Mallory Surge Protector, Mallory Promaster Coil, Holley Pro-Jection TBI 502-Analog, FlowKooler High Output Water Pump, Staggered 4-Core Custom Industrial Radiator, HD Fan Clutch, Dual Electric Fans, CS130 Delco 105-Amp Alternator, Oil Bypass Mods at Rear of Block and Distributor Oiling, Superlift 4\" Suspension, Rancho RS5000\'s, Hi-Tech 31\" Re-Treads, Aero 33 Gal Tank w/Skid Plate, Custom Rear \"Longhorn\" Bumper

Comment

• will e
                Always Broke
                • Nov 16, 2001

My wife suggested the same thing. Tear up some clothes and leave the pieces near the popular parts of the trail. Some would call that littering but this is kind of a special situation, the cloth will eventually deteriorate or be used by birds and such.

Heck, on the way out we found a STILL BURNING camp fire that someone left. They also left a pile of beer cans and cig packs.

And by the adobe house where Luna was last seen there are literally hundreds of emply shot gun shells and more piles of trash...
                82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• Brizio
                  AMC 4 OH! 1
                  • Apr 11, 2008

Originally posted by jsinajeep
                  You don't need to ask them I got to drive it out of the Desert and to Ralph house holding the driver door shut with one arm and no mirrors.
                  I use this on my dog, and works great!
                  brizios.com
                  Small Scale Jeeps
                  Brizios

Comment

• krek
                    Perpetually Perplexed

• Apr 23, 2006

Good grief, glad you guys are OK!
                    SuperChief Project Thread: click

The "ChopTop" Project Thread: click

Comment

WOW!!! Terrible news!!! but glad you pretty much came out unscathed. Sorry to hear Luna is amiss, hope she finds her way back. Best of luck!
                      Daily Driver 2008 Wrangler Sahara
                      Going, Gone, or Thinking Fishing

Comment

• FSJ Guy
                        • Mar 20, 2005

Glad to hear you two are OK. I hope Luna turns up safe and sound, too.

And once you guys recover and get home, you KNOW we want to see pictures!
                        Ethan Brady
                        1987 Grand Wagoneer, slightly longer than stock.

www.bigscaryjeep.com

Don't mess with me. I once killed a living hinge.

Comment

• srobertsfsj
                          304 AMC
                          • Aug 26, 2002

OMG, I am so glad you guys are OK! I hope you can find Luna. She is a great dog!!
                          Scott R.

'86 Grand Wagoneer Super Chief 360 / TBI / WT conversion / 35x12.5x16 BFG Mud-Terrains (Project Link)
                          http://www.cfsja.org / http://www.fsjnetwork.com

"After years of being paranoid about my Jeep?s temp going towards that 220F mark, I?m realizing that if it was real problem, Jeep engineers would have painted that area RED." - FSJ Guy

Comment

• badaboom
                            AMC 4 OH! 1
                            • Jun 05, 2001

Glad your Alright

Really Glad to hear you are all OK.
                            I hope your dog finds its way back home to you all.

Here's thinking of you Flint and Christa.
                            1981 Jeep J10 Laredo, 401-V8, 625 Carter, Lunati 262/268, Edelbrock Performer, MSD Ign., Hydroboost, Hyd. Clutch, Flow Cooler WP, Be Cool Aluminum Radiator, Doug Thorley, NV4500 5-Spd, NP-231D, 3.73 F/R Trac-Locs, Rustys 4" Lift, Vintage Red Metallic, Black Interior and 33X10.50X15 BFG, FiTech400 to come - IN PROCESS Bling Bling Cha-Ching

Comment

• EBCIII
                              327 Rambler
                              • Oct 25, 2010

Wow! I am so glad y'all are OK! It could have been so much worse!

I hope you Find Luna!

Thoughts and prayers being sent your way, Beale.

Comment

• Josh D
                                360 AMC
                                • Jan 17, 2002

I'm really happy to here Flint's head is OK!

We came really close to getting Luna. We spotted her on the trail just above us. As soon as we started calling for her, she turned and ran the other way. She must have been pretty spooked.

What kind of dog is she Krista so I can accurately describe her on other boards? I was thinking Border Collie?

Phoebe will make a great organ donor. Her parts and spirit will live on!
                                '71 J2000 Gladiator
                                '95 YJ on Waggy axles
                                '80 911 Super Carrera

Comment

Working...
                                X