• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • offthebeatenpath
    232 I6
    • May 31, 2019

Floor pans??

Getting ready to order some sheetmetal for the floor pans, and I've got a couple questions.
    1 - So far, I've found BJ's, ZM Jeeps, and Classic 2 Current that sell pieces. Or, I could go pick up a sheet and muddle my way through myself. I can weld(ish), but I don't have a brake. Any other sources I should look at?

2 - BJ's states that the dimensions of their part is 22" x 18.5". My floors are rusty enough that one piece won't cover what I need. What's the best route to get the amount I need? Order 2 driver's side fronts and 2 passenger's side fronts, or order a front and rear (from a Waggy) for each side?

C2C has the best pricing, currently at $230 delivered for all four pieces
  • Bkgw
    232 I6
    • Feb 11, 2016

I ordered from Zachs and I think they were actually dropped shipped from c2c.

Comment

• Rusty76
      258 I6
      • Jul 15, 2018

I ordered the C2C floorpans and was happy how they fit. Did need lots of trimming
      but that sounds like the name of the game. The price was right and I would order them again. I didn't have the same luck with the rockers. They required lots of work
      to fit ok at best. Hope this helps. Good Luck

IMG_5176 by , on Flickr

IMG_5294 by , on Flickr
      1976 Jeep Wagoneer
      Rebuilt, 360, TH400, QT.
      Still not running. Soon!

Comment

• offthebeatenpath
        232 I6
        • May 31, 2019

Thanks guys, that's helpful. Thankfully, my rockers are fairly solid, it's just the pans that are shot.

I'll get them ordered!

Comment

• miracleed
          232 I6
          • Feb 19, 2019

I ordered the front passenger side from BJ's. It's good quality. I ordered the rears from C2C because they were like half price. The pieces I received look like someone ordered them and returned them to C2C before they finally got sent to me. There's nothing wrong with them but they have pencil marks and other indicators that some gearhead somewhere had their mitts on them. I think they were a stronger gauge than the ones advertised though. I also got the little moon pieces (in front of the rear wheel well) from BJ's. I'm debating cutting out the PO installed driver's side floor just 'cause. If I do I'll get that piece from BJ's. I can see the quality difference in the support bends and stuff like that.

Now I just need to find someone selling a replacement 16ga trans hub and I'm all set... and maybe a firewall.
          '79 Wagoneer Limited

Comment

• fsj454
            Long time member
            • Jan 02, 2015

4 piece set

I also bought 4 piece floor pan set from C2C . It is hit or miss on the quality mine missed on 1 piece . You can find these everywhere for cheap money and free shipping .... I would buy again . Miracleed what is 16ga trans hub .
            Last edited by fsj454; 06-29-2019, 03:50 AM.
            1982 cherokee nt. 454. nv4500 .205. dana 60 f+r. twin stick.hydroboost.hydrolic clutch.rock ram.traction bar.warn 12000 winch.4 wheel disc.flip kit.soa.high steer.cross over steer.4.56 detroit locker.35 spline rear alloy axles. 37s .1990 grand wagoneer aka trusty rusty

Comment

• fsj454
              Long time member
              • Jan 02, 2015

4 piece set

I also bought 4 piece floor pan set from C2C . It is hit or miss on the quality mine missed on 1 piece . You can find these everywhere for cheap money and free shipping .... I would buy again
              1982 cherokee nt. 454. nv4500 .205. dana 60 f+r. twin stick.hydroboost.hydrolic clutch.rock ram.traction bar.warn 12000 winch.4 wheel disc.flip kit.soa.high steer.cross over steer.4.56 detroit locker.35 spline rear alloy axles. 37s .1990 grand wagoneer aka trusty rusty

Comment

Working...
              X