• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zac
    327 Rambler
    • Nov 24, 2002

So is this thing gonna happen?
    -Zac
    82 Wagoneer<br />welded 44 and detroited 14blt<br />np 208<br />rebuilt 360 36/12.50 tsl<br /><br />Thing is man, I don\'t even care.

Comment

• Mark Blevins
      230 Tornado
      • Dec 08, 2002

Hey guys,

I have not been watching the forums, just email list, but I decided to check out the forums today.

I live in Lebanon, just outside of Nashville and have a 24x30 garage. I don't have a welder, but I do have a compressor and hand tools. I do have 110 and 220 in the garage

If Lebanon would work out I would be willing to host a WOT.
      Mark B<br />89 Grand Wagoneer<br />49 Ford 8N<br />80 Alfa Romeo Spider<br />71 Triumph 650 Trophy<br />69 Ducati 350 Desmo

Comment

i guess we just need to decide, where at and when soon! i'll show up more than likely and all i have to do is piddle stuff before May, so i'd be happy to help someone with theirs.
        Places to Wheel in the Southeast

Originally posted by Topgun2mo
        I would think boxing would limit the amount the frame could flex over obstacles which I think IMO would be a bad thing. I would think you would want all the articulation possible.
        Originally posted by johnny019
        I'm not saying lockers don't improve the performance of your rig, just that they're overrated.

Comment

• Zac
          327 Rambler
          • Nov 24, 2002

I will help as long as it isnt to far cause I dont have any transportation(wagoneer needs a new engine) except my friend. I have plenty to work on though, Engine swap six inch lift swapping seats fendor trimming and just about every thing else that can be done to a wagoneer. Like I said earlier I have a really good place to work but it isnt in the middle for everyone so that option is still there.
          Thanks
          Zac
          82 Wagoneer<br />welded 44 and detroited 14blt<br />np 208<br />rebuilt 360 36/12.50 tsl<br /><br />Thing is man, I don\'t even care.

Comment

Working...
          X