Wild! FSJ Site (a kind of idea-generator for modifications)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild! FSJ Site (a kind of idea-generator for modifications)

Announcing:

The grand opening of the Wild! FSJ site:

The definition of a "Wild" truck is pretty loose; generally, though, it involves more than bolt-ons, and more of an attitude. Scott Probert's '84 Grand Wagoneer (the first feature truck) kind of embodies the concept (you'll see what I mean when you see his pictures). And if you're thinking of modifying your truck, the images on this site may give you some ideas.

The site is still a rough sketch; the trucks I have on the site are just directory listings of images, not full-fledged pages, and I have images of trucks that have their own web pages, but I just can't find the links right now, and there are more trucks out there that belong on the page that I can't put my finger on.

So, if you have any suggestions, or any submissions, please send them to me: mailto:[email protected] . I prefer links to pre-existing pages with wild trucks, as I'm not going to be getting to creating individual pages for some time (our baby is due at any time now).

------------------
    Bob Barry
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>* '78 Cherokee 4-door
    * '88 Grand Wagoneer[/list]
  • fishermike
    232 I6
    • Jun 18, 2000

Nice job, Bob. Can't wait 'till my truck is worthy....

For that matter, looks like a good place to see the Gladiator Fordinator come together...(ftol? hope I'm not stepping on any toes here! )

Regardless, thanks for the hard work, and good luck with your baby!

------------------
    -Mike
    '85 GW "Cherry Bomb"
    -Mike<br />\'85 GW <br />360/727/229/44/20/3.31<br />Flowmaster<br />\'98 Grand Cherokee<br />Loaded<br />\'86 Samurai<br />no top, no doors...

Comment

• fulmetal
      258 I6
      • Apr 13, 2000

Hey nice link, all of the rigs reflect the hard work all of there owners have putn in them. Cant wait to see more added as we all come together and share our adventure. Good luck. I think this is my 30 th post great.
      84 Grand Wag<br />360, soa, headers,custom rear shackle flip<br />35 MT\'s,Mobi on board welder,12V air, Winch <br />\"and the to do list grows daily\"

Comment

Great Job!!! I love having all the links at a glance... Keep it up it looks VERY prestigious for the FSJ's.

My hat's off to ya and 'River Beast' thanx you, too.

------------------
        TJ
        78 Wagoneer "River Beast"
        360/TH400/QT
        Dana 44's w/ 3.54's (soon to be 4.88's)
        7" SOA conversion
        4" Skyjacker Softride
        3" Trailmaster Bodylift
        33x12.50's on 15x10's
        (soon 38.5x14.50's on 12's)
        My FSJ site: http://www.geocities.com/~spazz4life
        "Where there's a hill...there's a way!"

[This message has been edited by River Beast (edited July 10, 2000).]
        Todd
        www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• mark
          304 AMC
          • Jun 14, 2000

bob
          nice job.maybe you could make a section for pic submittals.ive got some BIG fsj pics that ive taken.i dont know who owns most of these rigs because they were taken at various shows and things.ever since i bought my rig 13 yrs ago ive had a one track mind.BIG LIFTED FSJS.there is just no cooler vehicle to lift.

------------------
          mark
          79 cherokee chief
          11 in lift 42 in swampers
          (ABOVE THE LAW)
          mark<br />76 cherokee chief<br />chevy 502 t-400 np-205<br />dana 60 front corp 14 bolt rear<br />fiberglass fenders and quarters<br />(ABOVE THE LAW)(AND UNDER CONSTRUCTION)<br /> http://<br />&#91;URL=http://www.fsjworl...91;/URL]<br />

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark:
            bob
            nice job.maybe you could make a section for pic submittals.ive got some BIG fsj pics that ive taken.i dont know who owns most of these rigs because they were taken at various shows and things.ever since i bought my rig 13 yrs ago ive had a one track mind.BIG LIFTED FSJS.there is just no cooler vehicle to lift.
            <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just e-mail me the pics, and I'll either add them to the misc directories, or make a directory for all your images and give you the credit, or if you post them to your photo-site, I'll create a link pointing people there.

Whatever it takes to make these wild-ones available to everybody!

------------------
            Bob Barry
            <UL TYPE=SQUARE>* '78 Cherokee 4-door
            * '88 Grand Wagoneer[/list]

Comment

Working...
            X