Thread: Window Wipes
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 12:30 PM
BJ's Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
I have two sets from them (BJ's), one in each jeep. My only complaint is that the window channel hits the wipes at the top preventing the window from going all the way up and leaving a small gap. I don't know if there is another brand that are skinnier.

On those, what happens is the sheet metal that the wipes attach to gets bent inward towards the glass (this happens often when removing the original wipe). The solution is to take your fingers and gently bend the bottom of the wipe / sheet metal away from the glass on the inner and outer wipe. That will fix the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagWagon
Got all mine from teamgrandwagoneer.com
Worked great first time. Great price, great attitude, great shipping price and no confusion with some forum phantom discount your supposed to get for being a forum member here.

Sorry you are having trouble with our forum member discount. It is spelled out how to get it here, very easy:
http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=74030
(fyi, it's the first sticky post on the Commercial Vendor's forum).

You can get it one of two ways. First is to follow the simple instructions on the link above. Second would be to note during checkout where it asks "How Did You Hear About Us" with IFSJA. When we see that, we automatically adjust the account and the order. If you have any issues in the future, you can contact me and I can help walk you through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J20Hunter
ordered from BJ great service they answered the phone

We appreciate the support!