• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • papampi
    232 I6
    • Oct 06, 2004

thanks for info !!!
    1984 Wagoneer , 258 with 4.0 Head, Weber 38 , Msd Ignition Coil, MSD6 Ignition Control, 8mm wires, 3" lift Rancho with RS9000 series shocks and stabilizer, Cherokee Fenders, 33X12.5XR15 Tyres, Custom Bumpers and side bars and roof top,...
    Here it is in cardomain.com!

پیچ و مهره | فروش پیچ و مهره | تولید پیچ و مهره

Comment

• Dmntxn77
      Hey watch this...
      • Nov 19, 2004

$320 Complet SOA/Flip Kit from TTs

$110 Extended Brake lines from BJ's

$135 ES3000 Procomp shocks and ES2000 stabilizer from 4wheelparts

Full high-steer $341 Shipped Includes:
      2 Reconditioned Chevy flat-tops, 2 1" spacers, 2 sets of 4" studs with all hardware, 2 1" cold rolled steering arms. Would cost half that if you just go with cross-over steering.

$175 Extended and balanced front drive shaft. Subtract $50 if you dont need it balanced. Or, find someone with a shaft they want to give up off a FSJ w/6 cyl. that shaft is 2 or 3 inches longer and bolts on (I have been told) Not everyone needs this either, I did, but others have been fine. Rear shaft should be fine.

Wheels $? your call. You can safely go with a tire +4" over your wheel size, so if you have 8" wheels you can get a 12" tire and be fine..

Tire's $? again your call. $100 for used or $1200 expensive new ones

I dont think that I forgot anything... If so someone will for sure tell me

Grand total with X-over steering and no drive shaft..... only $735

With Full high-steer and balanced drive shaft.... $1080

Plus tires and wheels if you need them...

[ June 28, 2005, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Dmntxn77 ]

Comment

• 74chero
        350 Buick
        • Jul 05, 2004

This is a good topic I like it, I cant wait to do mine.
        1990 grand wagoneer that needs a lift

Comment

• Dmntxn77
          Hey watch this...
          • Nov 19, 2004

Originally posted by 74chero:
          This is a good topic I like it, I cant wait to do mine.
          How far are you from Tacoma? I can help you out if you need it...

Comment

• uglyjeepling
            350 Buick
            • Feb 01, 2003

Dmntxn77:

Where did you get the full high steer equip for $341. Seems good.

[ June 30, 2005, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: uglyjeepling ]
            Matt 'Captain 'insert new stupid thing I did here''

"H2's are like sphincters, they're all crappy...and now Chinese."

'79 WT Cherokee, Black Stock Rims, BJ's Aluminum Radiator, 31" Firestone Destination M/T, PowerTrax No-Slip Locker, Hurculined passenger area, Holley Electronic Fuel Pump, TFI!!

'64 Mercury Comet Cyclone. Stock.

Comment

• Dmntxn77
              Hey watch this...
              • Nov 19, 2004

Originally posted by uglyjeepling:
              Dmntxn77:

Where did you get the full high steer equip for $341. Seems good.
              Seems good... Actually it is great! I posted the guys name and number on here a while back. I will try to find it with the search.

[ June 30, 2005, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Dmntxn77 ]

Comment

• Dmntxn77
                Hey watch this...
                • Nov 19, 2004

That search took a while. It wasnt really working for me. I finally found it by searching for the word arm... Anyway, follow the link to this thread and it has pics and contact info. If you have any questions, just ask.

Comment

• fixit
                  230 Tornado
                  • Jun 21, 2005

i have a 79 chief with 360/th400 .q-tcase and 3.5 in rough country lift and 33 x12.50 mtr's

after last wheeling trip i put a nice hole in the case when the chain let go in the muskeg .
                  since replaced it with a full time unit (only because it was cheap and available )

but with the soa coming i want to also upgrade t-cases but having tough time finding what i need here in Fairbanks Alaska .

she does amazing out here but the t-case is my definate weak spot .
                  broke q-traq looking for a good up grade <br /><br /> always looking for the next adventure

Comment

• jeepbob
                    Jeep Idiot
                    • Jan 16, 2001

Find an earlier pre Q/trac rig with the D20 t/case and a short shaft BPOC T/400. If the tranny is the old style and does not have the AMC adaptor and follow the instructions in the AMC shop manual (or any good tranny book) and install the out put shaft in your tranny (good time to rebuild it too) A good tranny shop could do this too, but I am to cheap to have some one else do something I can. Just be sure you get the adaptor for the t/case to tranny and put new seals in the adaptor (2 Federal-Mogul/National #411500) If you get the case from a Buick powered or AMC built rig you can use the shifter on the t/case. If you get a tornado powered or early Rambler power rig you will have to make a shifter. I have also found that you can use a 65 manual D20 t/case to replace a worn out later automatic D20, IF you change the shifter and front output cover and shift rails. You will also need your front qtrac front output yolk and the dirt shield will have to come from the 65 yolk so it will bolt up to your drive shaft. If you have a skid plate on your fuel tank it will have to be trimmed for drive shaft clearence. Are you confused yet??? I spent the better of a week with 3 D20's after I already had my tranny shaft switched over (0ne of the D20's had a broken case so I used it to perfect my tear down skills.

A SIDE NOTE TO JEEPGUZZI, The famed "LARRY LOCKER" is no longer needed, as I found that the t/case gears were rounded off and that is why it would pop out.
                    65 wag. with a bunch of stuff done and more happening.<br /><br />\"If the local junkyard calls you for Jeep parts, you might be a redneck\".... and yes they do!

Comment

Working...
                    X