• Show
Clear All
  • 91G-Dub
    360 AMC
    • Aug 21, 2004

Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club 2012 Jeep-In

Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club
    2012 Jeep-In

The members have voted and the dates for this year’s Jeep-In will be Aug 17/18/19.
    Our 8th Annual Jeep-In is coming up; please make your plans to attend.
    Just like in year’s past we will be holding the event at the Wharton State Forest in the NJ Pine Barrens. Come for a day or the whole weekend of camping and wheeling in The Pines. We’ll be meeting both Sat and Sun mornings at 9:00AM at the Atsion Ranger Station 713-723 Rt 206, Shamong, NJ 08088. The official Club Campground will be Atsion Campground which is located on Atsion Road a few miles from the Ranger Station. Please visit their website for information about the campground

The trails that we will be running are all NJ State Roads; all NJ Motor Vehicle laws apply.
    At last year’s event we had almost 40 sponsors donate an amazing variety of items that were given away to all Club Members. With some luck we’ll get as much or more than we did last year. Everyone that shows up in a FSJ will get a Goodie Bag and a ticket to the free raffle held at the campground Sat night. If you have any contacts at companies that might be willing to donate to our yearly event please let me know.
    For additional information about the club and to view pics from previous events please visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/136764526428654/
    If you have any questions or concerns please let me know, hope to see some new faces and lots of familiar ones at the Jeep-In.
    Last edited by 91G-Dub; 06-13-2012, 06:05 AM.
    91G-Dub = Bill Houston

1979/1980 J-10 Junkyard Dog 258 4 speed D44 front AMC 20 rear 3.31 Lincoln Locker Status Running
    1991 Grand Wagoneer Gray Ghost (bone stock) STATUS Gone but not forgotten

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    It is its natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson
  • 91G-Dub
    360 AMC
    • Aug 21, 2004

Sponsors

I've contacted all of last year's Sponsors and have already gotten quite a few positive responses. In the process now of prospecting for new ones.

These sponsors have sent donations for this year's event: (Updated Aug 3, 2012)
    4WD Hardware, AGR Performance, ARB, Auto Meter, Borgenson Steering, Borla Exhaust, Bushwacker, Daystar, Dick Cepek Tires, Drive Offroad, E3 Spark Plugs, Gunk, Hi-Lift Jack, Jegs, Jersey Shore Fabricators, Lightforce Performance Lighting, Lund Vent Visor, MCR Safety, Mickey Thompson Tires, OK4WD, Mile Marker, Painless Performance, Pittbull Tires, Randy's Ring & Pinion, Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Rock Auto, Rolling Big Power, Rough Country Suspenions, Rustoleum, Spider Trax, Tembo Tusk, Teraflex, Viking Offroad, Vision X, Warn & Workshop Hero.

Last edited by 91G-Dub; 08-14-2012, 10:31 AM. Reason: Added sponsors
    91G-Dub = Bill Houston

1979/1980 J-10 Junkyard Dog 258 4 speed D44 front AMC 20 rear 3.31 Lincoln Locker Status Running

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• 91G-Dub
      360 AMC
      • Aug 21, 2004

2011 Jeep-In Sponsors

These great companies sent donations for our 2011 Event:

4 Wheel Drive Hardware, Advance Adapters, AGR Performance Steering, ARB USA, Borgenson Steering, Borla Exhaust, Bushwacker, Classic Performance Products, Daystar, E3 Spark Plugs, Hi-Lift Jack, Howell Engine Developments, Jegs, Lightforce Performance Lighting, Liquid Wrench, Lund/Vent Visor, Master Pull, Mickey Thompson Tires, Mile Marker, Montana Overland, Painless Performance, Rausch Creek Off-Road Park, Rock Auto, Rock Nob, Rolling Big Power, Rough Country Suspensions, Rust-Oleum, Seat Armour, Spider Trax, Sportz by Napier, Stage 8, Superchips, Superwinch, Team Grand Wagoneer, Tera Flex, Truxedo, Viking Offroad, Warn & Z&M Jeeps.
      91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• 91G-Dub
        360 AMC
        • Aug 21, 2004

Attending the event this year

I'll be adding names when I get replies. So far these folks have confirmed:

Art Johansen
        Lou Amato
        Anne Paul
        JR Quirk
        Brian Bertonas
        Will Tustin
        PineyMike
        Tim DeMond
        Corey Johnsen
        Last edited by 91G-Dub; 06-13-2012, 06:17 AM.
        91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Headhoncho
          AMC 4 OH! 1
          • Oct 11, 2006

I'm in. Not sure about the Jeep.

JR
          [quote] "How does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey???!!!"

1980 Honcho Sportside w/37's, 351c, 14" lift, D44high pinion w/Aussie, crossover steering, 14b w/detroit, np435, 205, 5.13's, 4whl discs, hb brakes, OBAir, rusted out cab,
          1966 mustang fastback
          '07 Dodge Charger 3.5

Comment

i better get cracking on the wag, id like to make this.

Comment

• jeepfan93
              304 AMC
              • Feb 07, 2006

Yes, you would.
              Jeeps are Jeeps, keep Jeepin
              >It's not about the ten hour drive to get the rust bucket jeep, it's about where your your going when it's done
              87GW 99 Durango 5.2 drivetrain, SOA 35in Falken Wildpeak. MT rims
              1997 Ram 1500 5.2 33in Falken Rocky Mounts for haulin

Comment

• 91G-Dub
                360 AMC
                • Aug 21, 2004

Originally posted by Headhoncho
                I'm in. Not sure about the Jeep.

JR
                You can always ride B!**H in Anne's Waggy if she lets you.
                91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

is this a club member only event? do you need to sign up or anything?
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-16-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Battle_Wagon_NJ
                    327 Rambler
                    • Jun 08, 2005

Originally posted by jamesdart
                    Just confirm that you are coming. The first event you make, you're in the club.

If you want to stay at the Atsion Campground, you should probably get a reservation in advance. We usually all get the lower numbered sites directly on the lake. If you are bringing a dog, you'll have to get a site on the other side of entry road (with HeadHoncho and I).
                    1986 Grand Wagoneer, HEI, 4" spring lift, 31" BFG tires, vintage warn winch, 100k mi (mint when I bought it in 2001, now - not so much!)
                    The Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Someone you know used to drive one of these. Ask me about Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club events.

Comment

• 91G-Dub
                      360 AMC
                      • Aug 21, 2004

MAFSJC membership info

Originally posted by jamesdart
                      Battle Wagon is right, pretty painless to join.
                      E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll tell you all of the membership info that you need.
                      Bill Houston
                      91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

i dont want to jump the gun. i have a lot of work to do on this rot bex yet.

Comment

• Headhoncho
                          AMC 4 OH! 1
                          • Oct 11, 2006

Originally posted by 91G-Dub
                          Battle Wagon is right, pretty painless to join.
                          E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll tell you all of the membership info that you need.
                          Bill Houston

How does one become a charter member?

JR
                          [quote] "How does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey???!!!"

1980 Honcho Sportside w/37's, 351c, 14" lift, D44high pinion w/Aussie, crossover steering, 14b w/detroit, np435, 205, 5.13's, 4whl discs, hb brakes, OBAir, rusted out cab,
                          1966 mustang fastback
                          '07 Dodge Charger 3.5

Comment

• 91G-Dub
                            360 AMC
                            • Aug 21, 2004

Originally posted by Headhoncho
                            How does one become a charter member?

JR
                            There are 7 Charter Members (those that attended the 1st Jeep-In) that created the Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club in 2005.
                            91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Battle_Wagon_NJ
                              327 Rambler
                              • Jun 08, 2005

World English Dictionary
                              charter member ? n an original or founder member of a society or organization
                              Sorry buddy, you snooze you lose.
                              1986 Grand Wagoneer, HEI, 4" spring lift, 31" BFG tires, vintage warn winch, 100k mi (mint when I bought it in 2001, now - not so much!)
                              The Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Someone you know used to drive one of these. Ask me about Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club events.

Comment

Working...
                              X