• Show
Clear All
  • Battle_Wagon_NJ
    327 Rambler
    • Jun 08, 2005

Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club Upcoming Events

Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club
    Winter/Spring Event Schedule

Get out your calendars and day planners and put these dates in. Our plans are set for the winter and spring events. Stay tuned for additional updates as the dates get closer.

1st Sunday Run
    Last year we did a day trip to the NJ Pine Barrens the 1st Sunday after New Year?s and had a great time. This year the Charter Members and Members voted to add this to our yearly schedule as a Club Event. This is an additional opportunity for all of you Honorary Members to achieve Member status in the Club. As you are all aware only Charter Members and Members can vote on anything in the Club. To achieve Member status you just have to participate in any club event.

Sunday January 8th we?ll be meeting at the Ranger Station at Batsto (744 Route 206 Shamong NJ 08088) at 9:00AM for a day of trail riding in the Pines. Trails will be mild to wild with go-arounds for those that don?t want to test their FSJs too much. Dress warm and be prepared for cold weather running. We?ll be stopping somewhere along the trail for lunch (BYO). I?ll have my BBQ grill if you want to cook something. Plan on being in the woods until late afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for some snow!

Snowball Fun Run
    Sunday February 19th we?ll be meeting at the Ranger Station at Batsto (744 Route 206 Shamong NJ 08088) at 9:00AM for a day of trail riding in the Pines. Trails will be mild to wild with go-arounds for those that don?t want to test their FSJs too much. Dress warm and be prepared for cold weather running. We?ll be stopping somewhere along the trail for lunch (BYO). I?ll have my BBQ grill if you want to cook something. Plan on being in the woods until late afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for some snow! A few years ago we had snow for this run and it made the day lots more fun.

Spring Fling at Rausch Creek
    Friday/Saturday/Sunday April 27/27/29 we?ll be holding our annual Spring Fling at Rausch Creek Off Road Park. Come for a day or the whole weekend of off roading at RC. This has always been one of our most attended events. We?ll be hitting the trails both Saturday and Sunday at 9:00AM.
    1986 Grand Wagoneer, HEI, 4" spring lift, 31" BFG tires, vintage warn winch, 100k mi (mint when I bought it in 2001, now - not so much!)
    The Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Someone you know used to drive one of these. Ask me about Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club events.
  • poolmike
    232 I6
    • Mar 03, 2005

Going to try to make the February event.
    '68 M715, Cummins P-pump 5.9, NV4500, NP205, 14 bolt/Dana 60, 20x10 American Racing Mojave's w/12.50R20 Michelin XL's, relentless rust....

Comment

• Battle_Wagon_NJ
      327 Rambler
      • Jun 08, 2005

We heard the scouting report for this trip. It sounds like it's going to be wet.
      1986 Grand Wagoneer, HEI, 4" spring lift, 31" BFG tires, vintage warn winch, 100k mi (mint when I bought it in 2001, now - not so much!)
      The Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Someone you know used to drive one of these. Ask me about Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club events.

Comment

• pineymike
        327 Rambler
        • Feb 22, 2008

Got swamp!

Thats what we got,Sand,water,trees not much else

Comment

• kowboy84
          232 I6
          • Aug 04, 2011

Yes but any day you can trail ride in the pine is a great day, and even better in your FSJ jeep , if and when it is running.
          1978 Jeep Wagoneer is my DD, The only way you can stop me ,is buy it.AMC 360, AMC400, Dana300 Twin stick, lockers front and rear.

http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...oneer%20Build/

Comment

• poolmike
            232 I6
            • Mar 03, 2005

Looks like some form of precipitation for Sunday.
            '68 M715, Cummins P-pump 5.9, NV4500, NP205, 14 bolt/Dana 60, 20x10 American Racing Mojave's w/12.50R20 Michelin XL's, relentless rust....

Comment

• pineymike
              327 Rambler
              • Feb 22, 2008

Chance?

A chance of snow for the snowball fun run! Atleast it could look good.Fun in da woods!

Comment

• poolmike
                232 I6
                • Mar 03, 2005

Going to try and make it tomorrow. The 715 decided to start leaking out of an axle shaft seal yesterday and also had a slight winch malfunction. I will try to fix them both today and head down there tomorrow. Anyone else from Bucks County area going?

Comment

• pineymike
                  327 Rambler
                  • Feb 22, 2008

4-27,28,28-12

anybody going to rausch creek for the weekend,I'm undecided?

Comment

• Suddendeath
                    327 Rambler
                    • Dec 26, 2010

Originally posted by pineymike
                    anybody going to rausch creek for the weekend,I'm undecided?
                    I'm gonna be there Mike, for Friday/Sat/Sun. Not positive about anybody else, but I'm 99.99% sure Lou is going too.

Come on up, it'll be a good time.
                    1990 GW:
                    Mopar 440/727/229/D44F&R
                    10:1, XE250H, DIY TBI. 4.10 locked f/r, SOA/SF, high steer, all the other fancy goodies. Check out my build on FSJNETWORK.

Comment

• JeepinPete
                      304 AMC
                      • Dec 09, 2003

I'm hoping to bum a ride off someone Plan on heading up Friday night and heading home on Sat.
                      Pete

'55 Willys Wagon, the original FSJ
                      Sitting on a '77 Cherokee frame, Dodge D60's
                      Isuzu 6BD1, NV4500, NP241

Comment

• Headhoncho
                        AMC 4 OH! 1
                        • Oct 11, 2006

We'll be there in the Waggy.

JR
                        [quote] "How does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey???!!!"

1980 Honcho Sportside w/37's, 351c, 14" lift, D44high pinion w/Aussie, crossover steering, 14b w/detroit, np435, 205, 5.13's, 4whl discs, hb brakes, OBAir, rusted out cab,
                        1966 mustang fastback
                        '07 Dodge Charger 3.5

Comment

• pineymike
                          327 Rambler
                          • Feb 22, 2008

saturday in the park

It looks like a day trip for me I'll be there early saturday & leave late saturday

Comment

• jeepfan93
                            304 AMC
                            • Feb 07, 2006

We're in for Saturday and Sunday.
                            Jeeps are Jeeps, keep Jeepin
                            >It's not about the ten hour drive to get the rust bucket jeep, it's about where your your going when it's done
                            87GW 99 Durango 5.2 drivetrain, SOA 35in Falken Wildpeak. MT rims
                            1997 Ram 1500 5.2 33in Falken Rocky Mounts for haulin

Comment

• jeepfan93
                              304 AMC
                              • Feb 07, 2006

Trail report here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3836137&type=1
                              Jeeps are Jeeps, keep Jeepin
                              >It's not about the ten hour drive to get the rust bucket jeep, it's about where your your going when it's done
                              87GW 99 Durango 5.2 drivetrain, SOA 35in Falken Wildpeak. MT rims
                              1997 Ram 1500 5.2 33in Falken Rocky Mounts for haulin

Comment

Working...
                              X