Masonite, ABS or Aluminum diamond plate interior panels for Wagoneers and J Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mjmolly
    230 Tornado
    • Aug 22, 2012

Door PAnels

Sorry forgot ABS panels

Comment

• men in black
      AMC 4 OH! 1
      • Jul 08, 2006

MJmolly
      PM sent
      1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior..
      Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
      Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
      Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• budojeepr
        350 Buick
        • Feb 02, 2006

Ready to pull the trigger on panels...

I need front door, rear door, cargo area ABS panels, manual windows, door handles, arm rests, speaker holes (I'll get speakers to fit the holes, yes?). Also need holes for remote (NOT power) mirrors (1981 Limited).

Ship to 96002.
        Don't be yourself. Be someone a little nicer. -Mignon McLaughlin, journalist and author (1913-1983)

Comment

• men in black
          AMC 4 OH! 1
          • Jul 08, 2006

budojeepr
          PM sent
          Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
          Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
          Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• surfwagoneer
            232 I6
            • Jun 23, 2012

cargo panels

So I've been trying to figure out some way to replace my rear cargo panels with something more durable. Eventually the all the rear cargo carpet will be removed and line-x'ed. This ABS might be exactly what I'm looking for. How do the cargo panels attach? Could they be line-x'd also and still be removable? This would be perfect if it works.
            89 GW- Rebuilt 360 w RV camshaft, 6 inch lift, de-smogged, 14 bolt, HD44, 35" tires

Comment

• men in black
              AMC 4 OH! 1
              • Jul 08, 2006

Originally posted by surfwagoneer
              How do the cargo panels attach? Could they be line-x'd also and still be removable? This would be perfect if it works.
              You can use push pins, christmas trees, old school Auveco 807 spring clip, or screws to attach the panels

Is line-X like Dyna mat sound deadening? Then yes

Go to the first page of this thread for photos

Last edited by men in black; 10-18-2012, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• WasBlue
                232 I6
                • Jan 15, 2011

Saving my pennies, should be good to go after New Years. I'll request a quote then,. Is it possible to get the late model panels (power windows) with the shorter top like the early Wagoneers had?
                1989 Grand Wagoneer daily driver, now gone.
                Looking for another.

Comment

• men in black
                  AMC 4 OH! 1
                  • Jul 08, 2006

Originally posted by WasBlue
                  Is it possible to get the late model panels (power windows) with the shorter top like the early Wagoneers had?
                  Yes, Anything is possible

Comment

• baseball2525
                    230 Tornado
                    • May 05, 2012

Got my panels on after some cutting, very pleased with the result!

Comment

• surfwagoneer
                      232 I6
                      • Jun 23, 2012

Very happy

I received my rear diamond plate cargo panels today and black rubber kick panels. Got home late but was to excited so went out in the rain and threw them in the waggy for a little dry fit. There going to look awesome I definitely recommend getting yourself a pair. And not to mention great service, quick reply's to any questions I've had and fast shipping. Thanks again!
                      89 GW- Rebuilt 360 w RV camshaft, 6 inch lift, de-smogged, 14 bolt, HD44, 35" tires

Comment

• EFelix984
                        230 Tornado
                        • Aug 02, 2012

ABS

Hey are you willing to make a headliner for a Waggy? I know shipping would be a pain but if its a reasonable price I may still go for it.
                        Ernesto Felix

1414X
                        1970 Jeep Wagoneer V8-350 Dauntless
                        D27 Front-D44 Rear

1414X

1970 Jeep Wagoneer V8-350 Dauntless

Comment

• men in black
                          AMC 4 OH! 1
                          • Jul 08, 2006

Originally posted by EFelix984
                          Hey are you willing to make a headliner for a Waggy?
                          I was but shipping was the killer, but if I made a three piece headliner
                          that might be shippable.
                          Last edited by men in black; 10-27-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• El_Diablo
                            350 Buick
                            • Apr 06, 2009

Are the ABS panels still available? Am I correct in assuming a full vehicle package (cargo, 4 doors & kick panel) would be $280? What would shipping cost to 44691?

Also, just saw you can do the headliner as well. Whats the price on this? Would you be able to ship everything via greyhound?
                            Last edited by El_Diablo; 02-02-2013, 07:02 AM.
                            1985 Grand Wagoneer-360/727/229/D44/AMC20

2011 Mazdaspeed 3
                            2012 Focus
                            2000 Camaro
                            1995 Mustang
                            2009 GSXR-600

Comment

• men in black
                              AMC 4 OH! 1
                              • Jul 08, 2006

Originally posted by El_Diablo
                              Are the ABS panels still available? Am I correct in assuming a full vehicle package (cargo, 4 doors & kick panel) would be $280? What would shipping cost to 44691?

Also, just saw you can do the headliner as well. Whats the price on this? Would you be able to ship everything via greyhound?
                              $160.00 4 doors
                              $ 80.00 2 cargo
                              $ 20.00 kickpanels pair
                              $260.00 total

If you came to the Cabin Fever M/G at ZM jeeps there would be no shipping

PM sent

I stopped setting up to make wagoneer headliners because of shipping.

Comment

• El_Diablo
                                350 Buick
                                • Apr 06, 2009

Originally posted by men in black
                                $160.00 4 doors
                                $ 80.00 2 cargo
                                $ 20.00 kickpanels pair
                                $260.00 total

If you came to the Cabin Fever M/G at ZM jeeps there would be no shipping

PM sent

I stopped setting up to make wagoneer headliners because of shipping.
                                Sounds good... If we can get a date together that works for me and if I can get a sitter I'll probably try and show up. Sadly though, it'll be in one of the cars
                                1985 Grand Wagoneer-360/727/229/D44/AMC20

2011 Mazdaspeed 3
                                2012 Focus
                                2000 Camaro
                                1995 Mustang
                                2009 GSXR-600

Comment

Working...
                                X