View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 09:22 AM
350 Buick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTUS
Good start to the article. Pad much?

Ever thought of posting this on a webpage complete with links and pictures instead of a thread? Just curious is all.

When this is finished it will definately be archive material.

I considered posting this on a webpage, however, I actually decided to post here for several reasons.

1. I have always had a warm reception on this board and you guys have answered my questions without hesitation no matter how stupid it was or how often it had been asked. Try asking a question on some of the other boards out there and see what happens! Some of them are ok but there are some where they might tear off your head, resort to name-calling or who knows what else. (Not all of them are like this so don't take offense anyone). Secondly, some of the other sites are pay sites, this board has always remained free and I have noticed like a 98 percent comradery level here. Some of the other boards are flame wars galore!

2. If I post it on a website then others can access it. It isnt that I am hiding it but I feel that those who want to access the info should become members of this board. You guys have always treated me well and I feel a certain level of loyalty to this board. Hence it would be a great tech article. I would not mind sharing the article with others out there with AMC engines, maybe the board administrators can start up a sister site, like a cj board or a alternative vehcile amc board (JAvelin etc) Just a thought.

3. If I do put it on a website then I have to design it etc. (I know that there are one sout there that are easily set up etc, however I like to design my own webpages etc so that I can put my own flavor on it.

Upgrades

1. Electric Radiator Fan 10/15/11
2. Cs-144 Alt 10/1/11

(Wip)
1. TBI
2. New fuel tank
3. AW-4 Transmission
4. Aluminum condensor
5. Custom Gauge Panel

Last edited by Wagoneerlover : 05-24-2007 at 09:29 AM.