• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gilgar
    232 I6
    • May 31, 2000

Flint,

I will do my best to make it next year. It will be good to see you all again and test out my '89.

Stewart
    Stewart

'89 GW, Skyjacker 4" lift w/nitros, 33" BFG MT's, and ARB air lockers.

Comment

• fulsizjeep
      Señor Jackhead
      • Aug 21, 2002

Wow Stewart, long time no see! So you kept the one that was totalled and have a new project huh? I was sad the day I saw the pictures of it. RIP and donate to the next one. The big recycle project. Best of luck and hope to see you next July for sure!

Stewarts GW at 2001 Ouray Recon
      Flint
      Ran when parked.
      http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
      88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
      76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
      http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• fulsizjeep
        Señor Jackhead
        • Aug 21, 2002

web site

OK, a site is started. Next month, I'll get hold of Dave and grab the aspens for us.

2007 Ouray FSJ Invasion

Oh, I checked the pass conditions today. All high country trails around Ouray and Silverton are closed to snow except Yankee Boy Basin, Owl Creek Pass and Last Dollar Road this week.
        Flint
        Ran when parked.
        88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods

Comment

• Tad
          • Nov 30, 2001

9th thru the 13th, I like that.
          Friday the 13th in Ouray.
          2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
          EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
          Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• kennyh
            258 I6
            • Aug 20, 2000

Dang.

That's the week me and the boys take our annual motorcycle trip. But since I'm the instigator of that activity, I guess I'll have to change it to a couple of weeks later.

I also will be doing Moab with whichever FSJers are going. Preferably a week or two after the EJS. I was there for that this year and there's just too much trail traffic. Seeing all the cool Jeeps around town isn't enough to outweigh the inability to do the trails you want.
            KennyH '74 Wag, '80 Wag Brougham, '98 GC 5.9 Limited. Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.

Comment

• fsj1978
              just got here....
              • Mar 31, 1986

Moab the week before, or after, Ouray?

Just a thought from someone who's interrest often exceeds his ability to go do the wheeling....
              '75 Cherokee "Hercules" (360 / Holley Commander 950 / Holley"Z"intake)
              .....(4L80E / NP-242 / Front & Rear D60 - 4.88 rear ARB / 37s)
              .....(York air / Ramsey RE8000 winch / CB / HAM / custom dash)
              .....(Forward tilt hood / widened flares / custom rear bumper with tire carrier & air hose storage)

Comment

• Ralph Rogers
                350 Buick
                • Jul 29, 2003

We'll be there again.
                Ralph

Comment

• BRUTUS
                  360 AMC
                  • Dec 06, 2005

Originally posted by kennyh
                  That's the week me and the boys take our annual motorcycle trip. But since I'm the instigator of that activity, I guess I'll have to change it to a couple of weeks later.

I also will be doing Moab with whichever FSJers are going. Preferably a week or two after the EJS. I was there for that this year and there's just too much trail traffic. Seeing all the cool Jeeps around town isn't enough to outweigh the inability to do the trails you want.
                  Maybe we need to get a seperate thread going for the Moab trip. Sounds like Matt wants to go 2 weeks after EJS. Doesn't matter to me either way. I know that Colin wants to go (with us this year!), you, Matt, Shimniok, myself... meet Flinty out there... We could crowd up all the trails we want to with FSJ's!

I will start a thread under "EVENTS" and PM Colin and let him know that I have posted it so he is in the loop. I will edit this post with the link to the Moab thread in case any utahun's, arizonan's, new mexican's, etc, want to join in.

I am definately going to both Ouray and Moab this coming summer. I can't wait!

EDIT: link: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...544#post495544
                  Last edited by BRUTUS; 10-02-2006, 04:04 PM.
                  "Brutus" '74 J10 360/T18/D20/Front D60 Pro Rock & ARB/2" shave, ARB, 15 bolt FF Rear/ 4.56 Gears/38.5 x 16 TSL
                  Current Jeep Status:Under The Knife
                  Current Homepage Status: RUNNING

Comment

• RiverRat
                    327 Rambler
                    • Aug 09, 2006

Our trip itinerary (vague at this point) should put us in Mancos for Monday night and we can head to Ouray with the rest of the clan on Tuesday. We will be leaving Glacier on Sunday... two long driving days should do it... we haven't planned the exact route yet but I believe it includes Hwy 666.
                    BethAnn

Project CHOP TOP Tornado Jeep for Ouray 2013
                    (I'm not dead yet!)

Comment

• kennyh
                      258 I6
                      • Aug 20, 2000

Michael wants to go a week after EJS, which ends on Easter Sunday April 8, 2007 I presume. So I guess that would mean we'd head out there on Sunday the 15th or Monday the 16th and stay until we all break or are broke. I don't really want to go to Moab in the summer. My A/C works okay on the road, but not so great on the trail...
                      KennyH '74 Wag, '80 Wag Brougham, '98 GC 5.9 Limited. Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.

Comment

• bigun
                        • Feb 10, 2003

ALL Right Hey Bart lets start buttoning CROM back together 2 months ahead this year so maybe we can leave early and go see Krista and Flint 's domicile
                        charlie
                        KB0HXA
                        "Crom" 76/75 Cherokee/J20 Hybred,

Originally posted by Gambler68
                        congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.
                        How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
                        Robert A. Heinlein
                        The birth of CROM is recorded here
                        http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                          Señor Jackhead
                          • Aug 21, 2002

Originally posted by bigun
                          ALL Right Hey Bart lets start buttoning CROM back together 2 months ahead this year so maybe we can leave early and go see Krista and Flint 's domicile
                          You talkin about Moab in April or Ouray in July? Let's see Crom run the slick rock in Utah!

Let's take them Moab talks over here...
                          I wanted to start a thread for all FSJ'ers that want to go to Moab in 2007. It will be my first time so feel free to make suggestions on campsites, trail runs, dates, etc. 10/22/06 UPDATE: It is time for an executive decision, show up April 18th, wheel April 19-22, 2007 depending on when you have to leave. 1. Who is
                          Last edited by fulsizjeep; 10-07-2006, 04:09 PM.
                          Flint
                          Ran when parked.

Comment

• bigun
                            • Feb 10, 2003

Hmm I was talking about Ouray !! I don't want to be buttoning everything back together the night before we leave! As for Moab, from what they are saying right now I will be working 48 or more hrs a week till mid april!!
                            charlie
                            KB0HXA
                            "Crom" 76/75 Cherokee/J20 Hybred,

Originally posted by Gambler68
                            congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.
                            How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
                            Robert A. Heinlein
                            The birth of CROM is recorded here
                            http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778

Comment

Originally posted by bigun
                              Hmm I was talking about Ouray !! I don't want to be buttoning everything back together the night before we leave! As for Moab, from what they are saying right now I will be working 48 or more hrs a week till mid april!!
                              You guys can come up anytime you want to make shake down runs or stretch Crom's legs. I'll be happy to house and feed you both! ****, boys! You live in our back yard** so you best be getting up this way!

** Our back yard being anything within a 5 hour radius of our house!
                              Krista - High Priestess of Our Lady of Eternal Combustion
                              77 401 Wag "Phoebe" ~ 77 401 J20 "Artemis" ~ 76 401 SOA Wag "Luna"
                              The worst thing about rolling my jeep.....is trying to lick the paper...

Comment

• FSJ-Earl
                                304 AMC
                                • May 02, 2003

UGGGG!!!!! Why do I need to live 1886 miles away! I figure at 2.25 per gallon and 10 miles per gallon that would cost me about 900.00 for gas alone just to get to Ouray and back, and then food, gas while in Ouray, lodging, plus my time (29.7 hours) to get there - according to MapQuest. Middletown, PA 17057 to Ouray, CO.
                                Maybe some year!
                                FSJ-Earl
                                2002 F350 Diesel - tow rig / family hauler
                                2008 4 door JK Rubicon - Wife's Daily Driver
                                1989 GW - the one that started it all
                                1983 - J15 - J10 body + J20 running gear = J15 Trail rig

Comment

Working...
                                X