• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crist Clapper
    I'm being stalked by Steve... Save me!
    • Apr 28, 2008

Originally posted by wagoneerfan82
    Excuse me. Oem reman. Not nos. still original and far beyond that bj stuff. Here's a link to the guy I used. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=70307497429
    Have you purchased this? If so... Quality?
    1990 Grand Wagoneer:
    Delilah - def: "White Lady (cocktail) with the additional ingredients of egg-whites, sugar, and cream"

1987 XJ Wagoneer Limited:
    Desiree - def: ?Much Desired? [orig: French] ? Desirable Charcoal Gray façade, Wood-grain vêneers,and Tan Leather éssentials"

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association (FJS-PRIS)

Comment

• Jeep Craze
      304 AMC
      • Sep 14, 2001

I called and they said its for trim only. If it is for trim and vinyl then yes that is a deal.
      on their website it says the same price for both options!
      91 GW 360/727 Black cherry metallic, maroon interior, 100% restored with some mods.
      1985 J20, Chevy 350/700r4/jeep208 3" rough country lift kit
      83 CJ8 Scrambler-Wifes Toy MERCEDES TURBO DIESEL /4spd, 4" lift, 35" tires
      2014 Polaris RZR 570- PRP Bench Seats. 3 -5 point harness,2" lift kit, roof, windshield

Comment

• Crist Clapper
        • Apr 28, 2008

Originally posted by Jeep Craze
        Crist...........your darn avatar is freaking me out. I keep thinking its something on my screen.
        Funky ain't it!
        1990 Grand Wagoneer:
        Delilah - def: "White Lady (cocktail) with the additional ingredients of egg-whites, sugar, and cream"

Desiree - def: ?Much Desired? [orig: French] ? Desirable Charcoal Gray façade, Wood-grain vêneers,and Tan Leather éssentials"

Comment

• Jeep Craze
          304 AMC
          • Sep 14, 2001

Originally posted by Crist Clapper
          Have you purchased this? If so... Quality?

i would be concerned with the graphics holding up
          91 GW 360/727 Black cherry metallic, maroon interior, 100% restored with some mods.
          2014 Polaris RZR 570- PRP Bench Seats. 3 -5 point harness,2" lift kit, roof, windshield

Comment

• wagoneerfan82
            232 I6
            • Apr 03, 2011

i would be concerned with the graphics holding up
            Yes I have. I was referred to him and the pieces are top notch. After I got mine I started seeing him on eBay. He can even make them different colors and designs. It's a water transfer printing then cleared. Top notch!
            87 GW

Comment

• Jeep Craze
              304 AMC
              • Sep 14, 2001

Yes I have. I was referred to him and the pieces are top notch. After I got mine I started seeing him on eBay. He can even make them different colors and designs. It's a water transfer printing then cleared. Top notch!

that sounds top notch. I think the clear over it will help keep them nice for awhile.

Comment

• jeeper54
                350 Buick
                • May 25, 2009

OK Crist, thanks to your avatar my screens left side is full of fingerprints from grandsons' getting the bug for papa.
                Currently without
                Formerly
                1986 G.W. 360
                1986 Eagle Wag
                1985 G.W. 360
                1984 Eagle Wag
                1981 Wag 360
                1978 Wag 401
                1981 Cherk W/T 258
                1966 Wag Super 327
                Not counying XJs'.
                [Did have a 94 & more recently a '97 GC with 5.2. for awhile. Just not the same! Now have the FSJ blues!

Comment

• FSJ Guy
                  • Mar 20, 2005

Hmmm.... It's not a PERFECT reproduction. As mentioned, missing the ridges on the edge. :-(

I'd like to see wider shots of the entire side of the truck, too. They only show close ups which makes me wonder what is missing....
                  Ethan Brady
                  1987 Grand Wagoneer, slightly longer than stock.

www.bigscaryjeep.com

Don't mess with me. I once killed a living hinge.

Comment

• wagoneerfan82
                    232 I6
                    • Apr 03, 2011

Originally posted by FSJ Guy
                    Hmmm.... It's not a PERFECT reproduction. As mentioned, missing the ridges on the edge. :-(

I'd like to see wider shots of the entire side of the truck, too. They only show close ups which makes me wonder what is missing....
                    You obviously didn't check out the link then. They are the same ones used on your jeep. Nothing is shave off or added. There is a core required. You are getting original back if you want. Otherwise when they get your they will ship out a pair that's done.
                    87 GW

Comment

• 66Stepside
                      350 Buick
                      • Dec 23, 2010

Crist...........your darn avatar is freaking me out. I keep thinking its something on my screen.

X3, my wife freaked,too! Lol
                      52 M38
                      54 Willys Truck
                      56 Willys Wagon
                      60 FC170
                      66 J3000
                      68 M715
                      70 1414C
                      71 J2000 Quadcab

Comment

• Jeep Craze
                        304 AMC
                        • Sep 14, 2001

You obviously didn't check out the link then. They are the same ones used on your jeep. Nothing is shave off or added. There is a core required. You are getting original back if you want. Otherwise when they get your they will ship out a pair that's done.

Im not 100% sure but I think he was talking about the reproduction ones.....not the restored ones

Comment

• Crist Clapper
                          • Apr 28, 2008

Originally posted by jeeper54
                          OK Crist, thanks to your avatar my screens left side is full of fingerprints from grandsons' getting the bug for papa.
                          1990 Grand Wagoneer:

Comment

• Crist Clapper
                            • Apr 28, 2008

Originally posted by 66Stepside
                            X3, my wife freaked,too! Lol
                            1990 Grand Wagoneer:

Comment

• rreed
                              350 Buick
                              • Aug 21, 2006

"Low" price of $995 - then it will go up??? Wow, maybe I'll just have the paint on my '86 touched up and throw on the razor grill I have slated for the J-20 and keep the retro look instead. Rip-off.
                              47 Willys
                              75 CJ-5
                              81 Scrambler
                              76/79/80/81/85 J20 (all the same truck)
                              86 Grand Wagoneer - FOR SALE!!!
                              96 ZJ

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Comment

• FSJ Guy
                                • Mar 20, 2005

Im not 100% sure but I think he was talking about the reproduction ones.....not the restored ones
                                Yes, I was commenting on the ones offered by TGW claiming to be a correct "replacement".

I don't think they are. And for $1,000 you'd think they'd be correct.

The guy in FL that refurbs them looks interesting. I wonder how well he can remove the wrinkles and warping, however?
                                Ethan Brady
                                1987 Grand Wagoneer, slightly longer than stock.

www.bigscaryjeep.com

Don't mess with me. I once killed a living hinge.

Comment

Working...
                                X