• Show
Clear All
  • Crist Clapper
    I'm being stalked by Steve... Save me!
    • Apr 28, 2008

Team Grand Wagoneer has finally got it!

Discuss... Thoughts? Comments?

Product Description

Team Grand Wagoneer has finally got it!!
    We have the woodgrain trim mouldings, they are the proper size (1-1/2") in wide, just like the Factory Original.

Look no further, this is the kit you need to get your Grand Wagoneer back to that show room look! These mouldings are a Team Grand Wagoneer Exclusive. You WILL NOT find these anywhere else. It has taken many years to get this right. The mouldings are designed like the original only better. You will receive all 9 panels in this kit. We are only selling these in a full set.

Due to the high demand we are taking preorders. Team Grand Wagoneer will be releasing these in mid July and we will then be shipping these first come, first served.
    If you would like to be one of many first in line to get the DIRECT REPLACEMENT STYLE WOODGRAIN TRIM you can place your order today and we will ship mid July.

We are offereing these pre-ordered kits at a much lower price. The price will go up next month!
    1990 Grand Wagoneer:
    Delilah - def: "White Lady (cocktail) with the additional ingredients of egg-whites, sugar, and cream"

1987 XJ Wagoneer Limited:
    Desiree - def: ?Much Desired? [orig: French] ? Desirable Charcoal Gray façade, Wood-grain vêneers,and Tan Leather éssentials"

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association (FJS-PRIS)
  • serehill
    Gone,Never Forgotten.
    • Nov 22, 2009

Kewel

Obviously since the inception of Prissy Jeeps brought Character to the IFSJA Things are changing. What next good resale value??

80 Cherokee
    360 ci 727 with
    Comp cams 270 h
    NP208
    Edlebrock performer intake
    Holley 4180
    Msd total multi spark.
    4" rusty's springs
    Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

If you can't make it better why waste your time. No use repeating the orignal mistakes. I'm to old to push it that's why.

Comment

• Tripwire
      AMC 4 OH! 1
      • Jul 30, 2000

was this a e-mail or is there a link to the site?

steve
      Abort? Retry? Ignore? >

86 GrandWag. Howell fuel Injected 360. MSD Ignition + Dizzy. 727/229 swap BJ's 2" Lift and 31's

88 Wrangler 4.2, Howell TBI and MSD - Borla Headers w/ Cat-back + winch and 31's AND a M416 trailer (-:

Comment

• ClovisMan
        327 Rambler
        • Jan 05, 2009

$995.00!!
        1988 Grand Wagoneer currently in pieces across the shop.

Comment

• Crist Clapper
          • Apr 28, 2008

Originally posted by Tripwire
          was this a e-mail or is there a link to the site?

steve
          Brand New 1-1/2" wide woodgrain trim moulding! Only Here @ Team Grand Wagoneer
          1990 Grand Wagoneer:
          Delilah - def: "White Lady (cocktail) with the additional ingredients of egg-whites, sugar, and cream"

Desiree - def: ?Much Desired? [orig: French] ? Desirable Charcoal Gray façade, Wood-grain vêneers,and Tan Leather éssentials"

Comment

• Tripwire
            AMC 4 OH! 1
            • Jul 30, 2000

never mind - found it

Brand New 1-1/2" wide woodgrain trim moulding! Only Here @ Team Grand Wagoneer

while it is an improvement, it does not appear to have the ridge around the edge - glad though the stupid plugs are gone... wonder if its pre cut and bent or do the pieces come in uncut strips like the older version?

also they need to have pieces of generic trim in case one makes a boo boo during installation or its damaged later on

Trip
            Abort? Retry? Ignore? >

86 GrandWag. Howell fuel Injected 360. MSD Ignition + Dizzy. 727/229 swap BJ's 2" Lift and 31's

88 Wrangler 4.2, Howell TBI and MSD - Borla Headers w/ Cat-back + winch and 31's AND a M416 trailer (-:

Comment

• wagoneerfan82
              232 I6
              • Apr 03, 2011

Sorry but they are selling originals nos product from Florida for half that price. $499.
              87 GW

Comment

• Tripwire
                AMC 4 OH! 1
                • Jul 30, 2000

are you refering to the thiner one inch generic stuff? i have it on my rig, it looks ok.....not sure that the new stuff is worth twice as much ----------

unless your name is Crist
                Abort? Retry? Ignore? >

Comment

• wagoneerfan82
                  232 I6
                  • Apr 03, 2011

Originally posted by Tripwire
                  are you refering to the thiner one inch generic stuff? i have it on my rig, it looks ok.....not sure that the new stuff is worth twice as much ----------

unless your name is Crist
                  No the thinner stuff is from bj's. I'm talking original.
                  87 GW

Comment

• Jeep Craze
                    304 AMC
                    • Sep 14, 2001

Originally posted by wagoneerfan82
                    No the thinner stuff is from bj's. I'm talking original.

ok so you can get a complete NOS set for $500? please get me the info!!
                    91 GW 360/727 Black cherry metallic, maroon interior, 100% restored with some mods.
                    1985 J20, Chevy 350/700r4/jeep208 3" rough country lift kit
                    83 CJ8 Scrambler-Wifes Toy MERCEDES TURBO DIESEL /4spd, 4" lift, 35" tires
                    2014 Polaris RZR 570- PRP Bench Seats. 3 -5 point harness,2" lift kit, roof, windshield

Comment

• Crist Clapper
                      • Apr 28, 2008

Originally posted by Jeep Craze
                      ok so you can get a complete NOS set for $500? please get me the info!!
                      x2
                      1990 Grand Wagoneer:

Comment

• wagoneerfan82
                        232 I6
                        • Apr 03, 2011

Excuse me. Oem reman. Not nos. still original and far beyond that bj stuff. Here's a link to the guy I used. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=70307497429
                        87 GW

Comment

• Jeep Craze
                          304 AMC
                          • Sep 14, 2001

team grand wagoneer has a trim kit listed by itself for 995 and a trim kit with vinyl for 995. am I seeing that right that you can get the entire kit for 995? or is it a typo? cause if its the whole shebang then its a smoking deal
                          Last edited by Jeep Craze; 06-12-2013, 07:12 PM.
                          91 GW 360/727 Black cherry metallic, maroon interior, 100% restored with some mods.
                          2014 Polaris RZR 570- PRP Bench Seats. 3 -5 point harness,2" lift kit, roof, windshield

Comment

• wagoneerfan82
                            232 I6
                            • Apr 03, 2011

Originally posted by Jeep Craze
                            they have a trim kit listed by itself for 995 and a trim kit with vinyl for 995. am I seeing that right that you can get the entire kit for 995? or is it a typo? cause if its the whole shebang then its a smoking deal
                            I called and they said its for trim only. If it is for trim and vinyl then yes that is a deal.
                            87 GW

Comment

• Jeep Craze
                              304 AMC
                              • Sep 14, 2001

Crist...........your darn avatar is freaking me out. I keep thinking its something on my screen.

Comment

Working...
                              X