• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeepin87
    232 I6
    • Nov 27, 2007

994713 lift springs??

Any idea what brand they are? They were bought at a Jeep swap meet around 1999 and we mounted them on my dads Wagoneer. Really stiff, even with a snowplow on the front. I think they were 4" lift.

I'm stealing parts from it to build up a J10. I took the front packs apart already, removing the second from the bottom leaf to see if that helps the ride any. Also painting them with graphite paint. They don't have any provisions for teflon sliders or anything like that.
    Lots of rigs, parts, and lost knowledge.
  • Mike D
    350 Buick
    • Jul 29, 2002

Pics tell a thousand stories ....
    64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
    50 truck
    63 J-200 Truck -- help bring home

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
    And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children

Comment

• rocklaurence

• Jan 14, 2009

I think those are CSX rail car springs

Comment

• jeepin87
        232 I6
        • Nov 27, 2007

Trying to upload photos, I'll have to attempt it on the computer instead of my phone.

Comment

• jeepin87
          232 I6
          • Nov 27, 2007

Originally posted by rocklaurence
          I think those are CSX rail car springs

Not far off! I tracked down the numbers to a Superlift kit back in the day. I ended up not using them because they were too rusty and badly pitted.

I know this thread is old, just updating in case someone searches those springs in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X