• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 8man
    304 AMC
    • Jan 04, 2011

Windshield

I had (operative word) a very good windshield for my Cherokee stored in my garage. We had some contractors (4 different ones) doing some work and all had to be in the garage to do part of their work. I went out to check on stuff and the windshield was CRUSHED!

Can we get new ones or should I start a search on line for a used one?
    79 Cherokee S (current project)
    82 Cherokee (parts for the 79)

Member FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Still available and not too bad on price, depending on where you are and who you go through
    Art
    ASE Master Collision Tech
    "Beast" - 81 "S" W/T, 85-360, T-18, Lock-rite,wag alloys, 31-10.50 Pro Comp MT's, Warn 8274 in a fabbed bumper/deer strainer(tested and approved)

88 XJ, 3" lift, 31-10.50's, custom bumpers and winch/tow bar mounts, Warn 9500HS, custom sliders/steps, camo paint, & headliner

Member: FSJ Prissy Restoration Assoc.

Comment

• Tripwire
      AMC 4 OH! 1
      • Jul 30, 2000

just bought one for 200.00 new
      Abort? Retry? Ignore? >

86 GrandWag. Howell fuel Injected 360. MSD Ignition + Dizzy. 727/229 swap BJ's 2" Lift and 31's

88 Wrangler 4.2, Howell TBI and MSD - Borla Headers w/ Cat-back + winch and 31's AND a M416 trailer (-:

Comment

• 8man
        304 AMC
        • Jan 04, 2011

Great, thanks guys. I was afraid I was going to have to find something used and "take what I could get".

Comment

• Tripwire
          AMC 4 OH! 1
          • Jul 30, 2000

put a set of those newfangled spineless/frameless blades on it and you will be blown away by the difference - no more chattering or squeaking and a crystal clear view - just like a new modern car
          Abort? Retry? Ignore? >

86 GrandWag. Howell fuel Injected 360. MSD Ignition + Dizzy. 727/229 swap BJ's 2" Lift and 31's

88 Wrangler 4.2, Howell TBI and MSD - Borla Headers w/ Cat-back + winch and 31's AND a M416 trailer (-:

Comment

• JeepN95YJ
            232 I6
            • Jan 08, 2006

Jerry Blair

Comment

• Tripwire
              AMC 4 OH! 1
              • Jul 30, 2000

way to go dude !
              Abort? Retry? Ignore? >

Comment

• JeepN95YJ
                232 I6
                • Jan 08, 2006

That one isn't mine. I've seen it listed for a few months. I'd be happy to help with inspection and shipping if needed.
                Jerry Blair

Comment

I get mine for $200 installed
                  Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• 8man
                    304 AMC
                    • Jan 04, 2011

Tripwire, what wipers are you talking about?

JeepN95YJ I'm near Houston Texas, so I don't know what it would cost to ship it this far, and insure it, etc. If I can find one locally and have it installed for $200, I'll bet I'll come out about even, but thanks for looking!

Comment

Check with a couple of body shops to see who/if they use mobile glass guys. We use a couple of different ones and you can get a good deal out of some of the independents, and they will come to your place and do it there.
                      Art
                      ASE Master Collision Tech
                      "Beast" - 81 "S" W/T, 85-360, T-18, Lock-rite,wag alloys, 31-10.50 Pro Comp MT's, Warn 8274 in a fabbed bumper/deer strainer(tested and approved)

88 XJ, 3" lift, 31-10.50's, custom bumpers and winch/tow bar mounts, Warn 9500HS, custom sliders/steps, camo paint, & headliner

Member: FSJ Prissy Restoration Assoc.

Comment

Working...
                      X