• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the_shootist
    230 Tornado
    • Oct 01, 2015

Auto Trim Design Woodgrain with Embedded Trim

Hello All,
    Just wondering if anyone has used or seen this woodgrain installed and how they like it? I am not a big fan of the embedded trim, but this looks a lot nicer then most I have seen, at least from the pics.

Here is the link,

Jeep Grand Wagoneer graphic kits from Auto Trim DESIGN that are precut, easy-to-install and look great when installed.
    1983 Jeep Wagoneer Limited. 4.2 Inline 6 with 4.0 Head and Howell TBI. HEI. NP 208 Swap. Razor Grill. Rusty's 4 Inch Lift, BFG 31 AT's.

1982 Jeep CJ-7. Dana 60 Rear, 44 Front from a J20. Full Cage, Howell TBI, HEI, 5 Inch Lift, 35 Inch Hankook MT's.

Six in a row make it go!
  • 61Hawk
    258 I6
    • Jul 18, 2009

Reviving this, I found this topic tonight while looking at woodgrain and trim.

Jeep Grand Wagoneer graphic kits from Auto Trim DESIGN that are precut, easy-to-install and look great when installed.

They do offer a sample of this, I may have to order one. Not sure I want to go without the trim, but this looks interesting and I don't have to worry about kinking the trim when removing it. But it'd mean welding up a 100 rivet holes.

Comment

• johnsonic
      258 I6
      • Mar 12, 2015

I think it would look pretty cheesy - saw a wag on CL that had this applied and looked weird.
      1984 GW
      Comp 260H
      Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
      Wiseco -21cc Forged Pistons
      Performer Intake
      Holley SA 670
      MSD 8523
      Dakota Digital custom cluster
      Serehill headlamp harness
      NWMP aux tank

1987 GW deceased
      ...but the parts live on

Comment

• jsinajeep
        304 AMC
        • Nov 26, 2005

At end of the install video it say the install the trim and enjoy.
        http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...eep%20Trailer/

Comment

Working...
        X