• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RiverRat
    327 Rambler
    • Aug 09, 2006

2011 OMR donation

I sold 54 shirts and donated $210 in proceeds. Tad's keg (thanks Tad!) donations and misc. $ came to $150. Total $360 donated today.
    BethAnn

Project CHOP TOP Tornado Jeep for Ouray 2013
    (I'm not dead yet!)
  • HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

way to go.
    Tom Gibson
    1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
    1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
    1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
    2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• fulsizjeep
      Señor Jackhead
      • Aug 21, 2002

You rock Tad and Beth Ann!!!

It was a pleasure to share some of the keg and Dave (of the AOK) enjoyed his free FSJ Invasion tshirt!
      Flint
      Ran when parked.
      http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
      88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
      76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
      http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• Tad
        • Nov 30, 2001

Excellent!
        2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
        EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
        Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• will e
          Always Broke
          • Nov 16, 2001

Very nice. Glad I could help with both a shirt and some beer! That's my kind of donation!
          82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• srobertsfsj
            304 AMC
            • Aug 26, 2002

Scott R.

'86 Grand Wagoneer Super Chief 360 / TBI / WT conversion / 35x12.5x16 BFG Mud-Terrains (Project Link)
            http://www.cfsja.org / http://www.fsjnetwork.com

"After years of being paranoid about my Jeep?s temp going towards that 220F mark, I?m realizing that if it was real problem, Jeep engineers would have painted that area RED." - FSJ Guy

Comment

• Mark Wilde
              350 Buick
              • Jul 20, 2004

YAY! Great job BethAnn, and thanks to everyone!
              90 Grand Wagoneer, 401/727/229, TFI upgrade, MC4350 4V, Edelbrock Performer cam, All-Aluminum Radiator, Razor Conversion, 4" Rusty's all-spring, 31x10.50 BFG TA/KO's...much planned, little time/money, thus she's a PipeDream!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat
                Total $360 donated today.
                Next year we should bump it up to $401.
                Krista - High Priestess of Our Lady of Eternal Combustion
                77 401 Wag "Phoebe" ~ 77 401 J20 "Artemis" ~ 76 401 SOA Wag "Luna"
                The worst thing about rolling my jeep.....is trying to lick the paper...

Comment

And a huge thanks to BethAnn for taking the t-shirts and making them happen again this year.

I'll be working on the supplemental 2012 AOK tees before too long. Will probably have them posted to cafepress and those who want them can order individually.

Comment

• olllllo
                    258 I6
                    • Jul 29, 2003

BTW, I never heard who made the shirt design this year, but I really liked it. Kudos to whoever that may be!
                    ~Dave Shuck

'86 Grand Wagoneer - 4BT Cummins, Dodge NV4500, Ford NP205, Front HD HP 44, rear D60, 37" military Goodyear MTs
                    >> Build Thread <<

Comment

• Tad
                      • Nov 30, 2001

Originally posted by Jeepstress
                      ...I'll be working on the supplemental 2012 AOK tees before too long. Will probably have them posted to cafepress and those who want them can order individually.
                      <snicker snort>
                      Stay off the turf, slow down, no more toilet paper for you.
                      2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
                      EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
                      Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• Mark Wilde
                        350 Buick
                        • Jul 20, 2004

Originally posted by Jeepstress
                        Next year we should bump it up to $401.
                        Heh!
                        90 Grand Wagoneer, 401/727/229, TFI upgrade, MC4350 4V, Edelbrock Performer cam, All-Aluminum Radiator, Razor Conversion, 4" Rusty's all-spring, 31x10.50 BFG TA/KO's...much planned, little time/money, thus she's a PipeDream!

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                          Señor Jackhead
                          • Aug 21, 2002

Originally posted by Mark Wilde
                          Heh!
                          X2!
                          Flint
                          Ran when parked.
                          http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
                          88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
                          76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
                          http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• firecaptain13
                            350 Buick
                            • Jul 06, 2006

I went into the glass shop later on Saturday... They thanked us again for the donation and still talk about the Tonka FSJ in their case. As it so happens, the guys were out on a rescue Saturday afternoon
                            88 GW 4" lift, 31's, Razor

Comment

Originally posted by Tad
                              <snicker snort>
                              Stay off the turf, slow down, no more toilet paper for you.
                              LOL! We could print the best KOA Nazi quotes on the back of the shirt!

Comment

Working...
                              X