• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Battle_Wagon_NJ
    327 Rambler
    • Jun 08, 2005

NJ Pines Muddin, Short Videos

We had a small group turn out for the Mid Atlantic Jeep-In, at Wharton State Forest this weekend. A few sprinkles of rain didn't spoil a thing. Here's a few videos of Headhoncho and PineyMike clearing a mud hole:

It was also wild blue berry picking season. Everywhere we went the blueberries were there for the taking, just lean out the window and grab a handful.

But I warn you, resist the urge to pick the forbidden fruit. Counter to what the USDA says, they are not a wonder food. Wild blueberries have been proven to lead directly to high-centering, embarassment, and entertainment for your friends.

Deeper than it looks. It goes from ankle deep to frame deep in inches. Shoulda stayed to the right and not gone dead center!
    1986 Grand Wagoneer, HEI, 4" spring lift, 31" BFG tires, vintage warn winch, 100k mi (mint when I bought it in 2001, now - not so much!)
    The Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Someone you know used to drive one of these. Ask me about Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club events.
  • Headhoncho
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • Oct 11, 2006

Mmmm.......blueberries.

Cool video's. We need to mount a camera on the roll bar one of these days or Johhny can hold it while he's up there.

JR
    [quote] "How does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey???!!!"

1980 Honcho Sportside w/37's, 351c, 14" lift, D44high pinion w/Aussie, crossover steering, 14b w/detroit, np435, 205, 5.13's, 4whl discs, hb brakes, OBAir, rusted out cab,
    1966 mustang fastback
    '07 Dodge Charger 3.5

Comment

• pineymike
      327 Rambler
      • Feb 22, 2008

Chill'in in the pines

Thanks for post'n Ann,I think johnny has enough just hold'in on! On that note I'm kinda imbarased as I'm uasullay the guy on advising aginst passengers on the outside of vehicles! Oh well caught up in the moment I guess!! Any way a great time had by all from sittin' around the camp at the lake to all the wheel'in we had a ball!

Comment

• janie
        • Aug 11, 2001

Great pic's and video fellas. Thanks for sharing.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. Faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Comment

• JeepinPete
          304 AMC
          • Dec 09, 2003

Looks like a good time as always
          Pete

'55 Willys Wagon, the original FSJ
          Sitting on a '77 Cherokee frame, Dodge D60's
          Isuzu 6BD1, NV4500, NP241

Comment

• chr1s
            360 AMC
            • Jun 17, 2003

=
            87 Grand Wagoneer -(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)- "TROLL SMASHER II"
            88 Grand Wagoneer- GONE
            "many miles away, there's a shadow on the door, of a cottage on the shore, of a dark Scottish lake......many miles away..."

Comment

• aallison
              327 Rambler
              • Jun 08, 2007

That looks like fun. Kinda like Florida mud.

Comment

Working...
              X