PDA

View Full Version : Complaint call about Peso the J-10.....

janie
02-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Ya'all, I am absolutely rolling. Bill just called me and said one of our neighbors (female) called HIS employer and said we were lowering the property values in our neighborhood.

I'd moved Peso one day last week to pull our trailer out from alongside the house. Peso is in our front yard/on our side of the property line/backed up to the house.

I'd planned on moving it back over to the driveway sometime this week, but now I'm reeely in no hurry.:D

Why this neighbor called Bill's employer is beyond me. They have no interest in where our rigs are parked. Guess biotchy neighbor could call code enforcement in Prosper, but there is no ordinance that say's you can't park a truck on your property.

I realize Peso is ugly, but the truck is licensed, tagged, insured and fully legal.

I'm so glad Peso has a fresh Borla exhaust and right now I'm wishing it had a 401. My neighbor is just gonna love me revvin up the truck about 10 o'clock tonight.:D

j20brett
02-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Its more fun to rev it up with open headers though...id gladly run by for you if a were a little closer!!:D :thumbsup:

Now that i think about it im glad my neighbors like me...lol

addicted
02-20-2008, 08:54 AM
I can't imagine a code against parking a truck on your property in Texas. Doesn't everybody own one.
Heck my 92' Dodge came from Texas and has a gun rack mounted inside on the ceiling.

Tripwire
02-20-2008, 08:54 AM
Those kind of people piss me off - we have millions of them here in seattle....they want to live in a society where everything is perfect, everyone has rights, and freedom to do or act as they want, the right to be offended or outraged by the stupidest thing.................unless of course your opinion or politics are diffrent than theirs:rolleyes:

Golddust
02-20-2008, 08:59 AM
I had a neighbor call once about a boat in my drive. He said he would blow it up if I didn't move it. He was selling his house across the street and down five houses. I was moving it the next day anyway. He sold his house and moved.

Good riddins to bad rubbish.

Disappointed tho that the police could not have cared less about the threat.

stumpjumper3
02-20-2008, 09:09 AM
That sucks Janie. I guess we'll never really understand whats so bad about doing our own thing. I have to say i feel fortunate, my grandparents are one of my neighbors and my other neighbor is a redneck, i guess my parents really can pick a good house!

cajun_lad
02-20-2008, 09:10 AM
The owner of the house I rent was fined cause my Chero was parked in the grass just in front of where the driveway ends. With three cars, and a short driveway, it was either that or park in the street where people speed and kids play which is just asking for trouble. So I moved it into the driveway and started parking my Tahoe in the street.
So when I was getting ready to do my SOA/shackle flip install, I knew it would be on stands for a looooong while due to lack of funds and spare time. So I had to drive it over to my sister's house and use up a space in her driveway cause I live in a stupid neighborhood with stupid homeowner association bylaws. :banghead:

That's ok, when she's done and sitting way up in the air and all rhino lined and big and ugly. Guess which of my 3 vehicles will be parked in the street then??? :cool:

Lindel
02-20-2008, 09:11 AM
Isn't by chance that next door neighbor you pointed out to me last time I was there is it? Wait til I get the J-10 licensed! I'll really steam her.

CustomWag
02-20-2008, 09:26 AM
Why on earth would she call Bill's EMPLOYER??? That is unbelievable.

Tad
02-20-2008, 09:49 AM
I realize Peso is ugly, but the truck is licensed, tagged, insured and fully legal....
Huh,
Gees, probably would raise my property value.

I understand the frustration (MYOB Lady).
A note was left on my Hearse asking if I was going to leave it out front :(
I'm sure it's Bab's next door.

Why yes, It will stay out front for a bit longer now :D

Ristow
02-20-2008, 09:52 AM
janie...Tad...

this is when i'd pop the hood,and leave it up. maybe leave a door open....let a headlight dangle by the wires...let the air out of a tire or two....you get the idea.....

janie
02-20-2008, 09:53 AM
Why on earth would she call Bill's EMPLOYER??? That is unbelievable.

Rick, ya got me on that one. Bill and I both are just laughing our heads off over this. If she would come over and ask me to move it, I would. But since she wants to be a chicken about it, Peso stays where it's at.

My luck she'll go psycho on us and smash out all the windows. I may need to reinstall the atf skating rink. Once you step in it there's no gettin out.

fulsizjeep
02-20-2008, 09:59 AM
janie...Tad...

this is when i'd pop the hood,and leave it up. maybe leave a door open....let a headlight dangle by the wires...let the air out of a tire or two....you get the idea.....

Dayum Right Mike. :p That is a place to start. I am sure Janie will keep the pistol close at hand too...

I can't wait until our new million dollar nieghbors start to complain. :D We'll have FSJ art right across from thier driveway! :thumbsup: Heck, thier driveway crosses our property! :eek:

Lindel
02-20-2008, 09:59 AM
Janie, might be time to have another FSJ get together this summer, with one caveat. Ya gotta drive a Jeep over!

FSJ Guy
02-20-2008, 10:05 AM
Dayum Right Mike. :p That is a place to start. I am sure Janie will keep the pistol close at hand too...

I can't wait until our new million dollar nieghbors start to complain. :D We'll have FSJ art right across from thier driveway! :thumbsup: Heck, thier driveway crosses our property! :eek:

Be careful, Flint! You're aware of CO's adverse possession laws, right? You can't legal PREVENT them from getting to their property, but make sure they aren't trying to take YOURS.

JANIE: I can't believe that this is happening in TEXAS. OMG!

FWIW, I'm almost sure that I DO lower property values whenever I go into the high end neighborhoods with my FSJ! LOL! I never pull into driveways because I KNOW I'm going to leave a mark!

Ristow
02-20-2008, 10:06 AM
Janie, might be time to have another FSJ get together this summer, with one caveat. Ya gotta drive a Jeep over!

hmmm.....i'd have to shoot for that one. get baybilly out there...flint & co...we could all wear cut-offs and dirty tank-tops and do the hooked arm square dance to "thank God i'm a country boy" out in front of the house....

janie
02-20-2008, 10:21 AM
hmmm.....i'd have to shoot for that one. get baybilly out there...flint & co...we could all wear cut-offs and dirty tank-tops and do the hooked arm square dance to "thank God i'm a country boy" out in front of the house....

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's a date! We need Pete here as well. Rumor has it he likes wearing leopard thongs. Elliott, you out there? May need you to haul your 15 acres of parts and rigs over too.

Sheesh, that'd send her over the edge..........

chrisnsarah
02-20-2008, 10:22 AM
Every neighborhood in Anytown, USA seems to have a "Gladys Kravitz". There are no laws in place that say you can't own or drive an "ugly" vehicle, and who's to define ugly?

Besides, aren't property values already close to rock bottom?:D

Headhoncho
02-20-2008, 10:32 AM
I had "neighbors" complain about my gladiator being up on blocks in my yard growing up. I received an anonymous letter in the mail addressed by "your neighbors" but I later found out it was written by the township guy who's job it is to hassle folks who have property value lowering items in their yards. Fast foward 25 yrs and I now have a honda driving neighbor lady who thinks my J10 is the ugliest thing ever made and is very unhappy about it being parked right next door to her house. Nevermind my 66 mustang up on blocks that she has no problem with.

JR

Mikel
02-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Janie, you are welcome to borrow my J300 and plant it in your driveway to further depress the local real estate market :rolleyes:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7729/dsc03761byv7.jpg

incommando
02-20-2008, 10:42 AM
They don't have the decency to talk to you, but call his boss????

Biotch is right.

"I may need to reinstall the atf skating rink. Once you step in it there's no gettin out."
Just make sure the biotches are in season for trappin'

Jeepstress
02-20-2008, 10:44 AM

I'm in! I'll bring a keg and squirrell-kabobs! :thumbsup: And my crazy blue eyed dog who'll chase her up and down the street! :cool:

Ristow
02-20-2008, 10:52 AM
....i could bring the show-truck on the trailer there too.......maybe the neighbor lady would like a ride in it?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/milltownmike/P1070041.jpg

J10_Jimbo
02-20-2008, 11:03 AM
You can't choose your relatives, or your neighbors. I got it good both ways, left a jeep in my yard with the hood up, and my neighbor stopped by to see if I would rebuild his ford's motor next.

Headhoncho
02-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Dude, you gotta stop showing this pic and the one of the honcho. Laughing really hard is bad for my heart.

JR

....i could bring the show-truck on the trailer there too.......maybe the neighbor lady would like a ride in it?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/milltownmike/P1070041.jpg

710 Burner
02-20-2008, 11:15 AM
HEY!!! is that nutmeg?

710 Burner
02-20-2008, 11:16 AM
My brother Lindel, we have one brain.

Ristow
02-20-2008, 11:23 AM
HEY!!! is that nutmeg?

well,it would be if it were a chevy....but this is a classy vehicle,so it's "champagne" color....

and furthermore...why would anyone laugh at my future tow vehicle? it needs a TLC,i admit....but look at the possibilities!! here it is going to the exhuast shop....one step closer! ....wonder how MY property values are holding up....?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/milltownmike/P10209071.jpg

yep....i'm likin' that get-together idea more and more......:D

Headhoncho
02-20-2008, 11:44 AM
You couldn't resist could you. God that's funny. I hate to laugh at your projects and please don't take offense and I wish you the best of luck with them but they're the funniest pics I've looked at in a long time (probably since the last time you posted them). I have a NOS chrome tailpipe extension I'm willing to donate to your new exhaust when it gets back. I will never again complain when I find a new chip in my paint.

JR

well,it would be if it were a chevy....but this is a classy vehicle,so it's "champagne" color....

and furthermore...why would anyone laugh at my future tow vehicle? it needs a TLC,i admit....but look at the possibilities!! here it is going to the exhuast shop....one step closer! ....wonder how MY property values are holding up....?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/milltownmike/P10209071.jpg

yep....i'm likin' that get-together idea more and more......:D

YellowJeep
02-20-2008, 11:47 AM
You folks need to bust out your best junk at the right times...AKA pick your fights!
Example: I live in a city nieghborhood with no fences. My neighbor is lawn/garden Nazis and is outside working in the yard EVERY day and would harass me about my cars. A few years ago, I found out that the local news channel was going to do a 3 hour news broadcast from her backyard to showcase what a nice yard she has. She invited most of the neighborhood (except me of course). This left me free to litter the yard with tires, hoods, fenders, bumpers...make sure the large window in the garage was open so they could see all my junk etc. When they did the news broadcast, my beautiful junk was the backdrop! Classic burn! I still have it recorded and we watch it an laugh every few months.

chrisnsarah
02-20-2008, 12:39 PM
You folks need to bust out your best junk at the right times...AKA pick your fights!
Example: I live in a city nieghborhood with no fences. My neighbor is lawn/garden Nazis and is outside working in the yard EVERY day and would harass me about my cars. A few years ago, I found out that the local news channel was going to do a 3 hour news broadcast from her backyard to showcase what a nice yard she has. She invited most of the neighborhood (except me of course). This left me free to litter the yard with tires, hoods, fenders, bumpers...make sure the large window in the garage was open so they could see all my junk etc. When they did the news broadcast, my beautiful junk was the backdrop! Classic burn! I still have it recorded and we watch it an laugh every few months.

Can you please Youtube that for us to enjoy too:rolleyes: ?

fulsizjeep
02-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Hey, I am in support of a 1st Annual FSJ Parts Swapathon in Janie & Bill's front yard whilest we burn burgers & hotdogs and guzzle brewskies. We can probably fill a trailer. Thongs are optional, mind you. :D Could we have target practice there too? :rolleyes:
http://frontier.net/~mystkblu/67wag/67wagrfront.jpg

By then we might be able to haul down a WT Cherokee carcass to burn too... ;)

janie
02-20-2008, 12:52 PM
Well boys and girls, I just got home from work. No windows smashed out and no death threats..........yet:D

Here's a couple pic's of what's sending lil miss menstrual syndrome over the deep end:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/79j10peso/TrailcampicsDec07055.jpg

The tree over on Peso's passenger side marks the property line, so I'm still well inside our boundary.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/79j10peso/TrailcampicsDec07054.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/79j10peso/TrailcampicsDec07053.jpg

Like I said, I know ol Peso's a bit on the ugly side, but so am I and nobody's complained to much about it.:D

Ristow, when you bringing your rigs over for show and tell?:thumbsup:

fulsizjeep
02-20-2008, 12:55 PM
You so cudda had this one sitting there instead Janie. LOL!
http://frontier.net/~mystkblu/69wag/forked.jpg

fulsizjeep
02-20-2008, 12:57 PM
Like I said, I know ol Peso's a bit on the ugly side, but so am I and nobody's complained to much about it.:D

Yo, you need to get that "I'm OK, your screwed up" thing straightened out Janie. You and ole Peso are beautimous. :thumbsup:

TexTJ209
02-20-2008, 01:01 PM
That windshield sticker definitely lowers property values. I recommend having it removed immediately.

Jeepstress
02-20-2008, 01:07 PM
......... lil miss menstrual syndrome..........

BAN HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Tad
02-20-2008, 01:13 PM
...lil miss menstrual syndrome...
ROFLOL
I don't usually play that card but I'm writing that sucker down :D

Lindel
02-20-2008, 01:25 PM
What you really need to do is let her know you've invited about 3000 of your closest friends over to celebrate ownership of Full Size Jeeps! :thumbsup:

And then tell her she's welcome for lowering her taxes on her house.

skeletor
02-20-2008, 01:58 PM
do you have a large dog? what you do is park all of your jeeps in the yard and have a large dog to guard em and basically just bark at the neighbors all the time. or you could just park tequilla in front of her house and let the auto trans fluid do the work.

fulsizjeep
02-20-2008, 02:03 PM
ROFLOL
I don't usually play that card but I'm writing that sucker down :D

It is a dangerous card for men to play Tad. I like to watch women pull that card on other women though. :D

chrisnsarah
02-20-2008, 02:04 PM
If you turn it around so she's not looking at the mismatched door, you think that will calm her down?:confused:

Personally, I think it's a beautiful yard decoration.

mattmopar440
02-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Frist of all that a NICE lookin rig you got there :thumbsup:

second I think you might have miss understood her maybe she was complain how clean it is :D you need to go get it cover in mud :thumbsup:

justin'sbig7
02-20-2008, 02:09 PM
wish i had that in my yard to look at... or even my neighbors for that matter, i'd complain if you put it out of sight :cool:

incommando
02-20-2008, 02:55 PM
do you have a large dog? what you do is park all of your jeeps in the yard and have a large dog to guard em and basically just bark at the neighbors all the time. or you could just park tequilla in front of her house and let the auto trans fluid do the work.

THAT is what she is complaining about??? PUHleez. That truck looks fine. I'd be proud to own it & have it at my place.

But a large dog chained to the front bumper would help.

Tad
02-20-2008, 03:03 PM
It is a dangerous card for men to play Tad. I like to watch women pull that card on other women though. :D
Yea, but you haven't had to chase my neighbor Bab's off my property and I have, trust me, she deserved it.
I'm saving this one for a special occasion :thumbsup:

Gambler68
02-20-2008, 03:11 PM
You could always send a note back complaining about those UGLY sticks she's storing against the fence :P

chrisnsarah
02-20-2008, 03:14 PM
You could always send a note back complaining about those UGLY sticks she's storing against the fence :P

Yea. Isn't that a fire hazard or a haven for rodents?:D

Billy Bob
02-20-2008, 03:17 PM
The reason she called my employer is because I work for another City.

AS for our town having laws and all.....there is a ordinance that says vehicles must be parked on improved surfaces....

I think grasss is a huge IMPROVEMENT over mud and rocks...:drivin:

I am now invisioning a huge banner that runs the width of our property. Saying something ike this....

WELCOME TO THE THIRD ANNUAL JEEP BEER BIKINI THONG and parts swap INVITATIONAL

mattmopar440
02-20-2008, 03:22 PM
The reason she called my employer is because I work for another City.

AS for our town having laws and all.....there is a ordinance that says vehicles must be parked on improved surfaces....

I am now invisioning a huge banner that runs the width of our property. Saying something ike this....

WELCOME TO THE THIRD ANNUAL JEEP BEER BIKINI THONG and parts swap INVITATIONAL

The Third annual I missed two D@M
WHEN IS IT ??????? :D I bring the Bratwurst :thumbsup:

chrisnsarah
02-20-2008, 03:26 PM

I bet if you looked under the town's definition of "improved", you may find that a lawn or formal landscaping qualifies. It's a mind blower how many loopholes a local ordinance can have, if you're savvy.

addicted
02-20-2008, 03:26 PM
She was probably happy to see the Cherokee taken away the other week. What a Biotch!

waynestiles
02-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Tonight is that big full eclipse of the moon they are talking about on all the news. I think you need to take up an interest in astronomy. like sitting out there a good share of the evening, engine running (consider the gas cost a mental health investment) binoculars in hand and the radio running good.

then tomorrow night it'll be time to see if you can see the debris could fomr that satellite shoot-down they are planning.

our town has a real stiff junk/debris, appearance code and a real wanna-be cop part-time nazi as ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. He dinged me for my '51 willys PU. it had been sitting unmoved for 4 or 5 months. Called my landlord and said I had to get rid of that "pile of junk". The WPU was parked in the drive backed up against the garage door. Unlike the 64 it DOES NOT drip fluids. It is licensed, insured and plated. We had a real go round about it. He demanded that I had to show him that it "runs" ----on his part- time schedule--not mine. (Nothing in the ordinance specifies that it runs--we have all sorts of people working on fixing their cars in their dirveways--obviously not "running" at the time) My landlord and I drove it down to city hall, parked it running in their driveway, and went in and asked all the city hall ladies to come out and wittness that it was there and running. Their response was "what a cute little old truck". There Have been NO more complaints about my cars.

baybilly
02-20-2008, 04:03 PM
WELCOME TO THE THIRD ANNUAL JEEP BEER BIKINI THONG and parts swap INVITATIONAL[/quote]

count me in on that. and i'll pick up some road kill on the way down for the eats.
go fine a old bath tub and put it in the bed and have bill slap some spandx trunks on and a large scrub brush. make sure it's rainning and don't forget the bubbles= priceless

FSJ-Earl
02-20-2008, 04:19 PM
You could borrow this to put in your yard:

http://www.jeepsrus.org/megabbs/photos/get-photo.asp?photoid=209

janie
02-20-2008, 05:00 PM
You could borrow this to put in your yard:

http://www.jeepsrus.org/megabbs/photos/get-photo.asp?photoid=209

Earl...........I LOVE IT!:thumbsup: Well, it's not our next door neighbor. It's a single gal across the street/couple doors down from us. She has a couple of kids who nearly beened me in the head when they were out playing with their plastic pellet guns.

Peso is staying right where she's at. I may prop Bill up on the hood sporting some bermuda shorts and I'm long over due for dumping some Dexron and worshipping the tranny god's.:D

710 Burner
02-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Must be that grille that is offending her. :hide:

Mahamotorworks
02-20-2008, 08:13 PM
I have a neighbor that live accross the street that is retired. He complains about the all of the "abandoned" vehicles. He has called about any of my projects that I have done. Code enforement stops by and they all have good plates on them so they can do any thing about it. They did want me to put head lights in my 77 while I am redoing the grille. I still havent. I should have the new front panel ready to POR-15 and Prime by tomorrow night. After that it will be parked in the front yard just to piss people off.

MAHA

Elliott
02-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I could drop off this wagoneer shell... upside down in the ditch for them to steam over and then you could send her a bill for services render in lowering her property taxes. Her taxes should be lowered right... if her propery is devalued? :thumbsup:
Got any pink flamingos? (no offense intended to any flamingo owners...)

bigun
02-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Set a date I'll try to get off work and Crom, Blackbart, and I'll show up in our best hillbilly attire! I am assuming we can camp in the yard?

Lindel
02-21-2008, 04:28 AM
I'm fairly certain that Bill's familiar with the city's ordinances, he was a Prosper employee for a while.

As far as the door on Peso being mismatched, it's not, it matches the other door. Personally, I think Janie needs to paint an official Jeep Officer type badge just above the golden eagle script.

Now, when's the party? :thumbsup: ;)

Chrome
02-21-2008, 01:35 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's a date! We need Pete here as well. Rumor has it he likes wearing leopard thongs. Elliott, you out there? May need you to haul your 15 acres of parts and rigs over too.

Sheesh, that'd send her over the edge..........

Count me in! I'll bring my "Bubba teeth".

incommando
02-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Wish you were closer. 20-25 Harley's with open exhausts and well groomed individuals attending has also been known to a have a positive influence on neighbors.

Ristow
02-21-2008, 04:08 PM
Wish you were closer. 20-25 Harley's with open exhausts and well groomed individuals attending has also been known to a have a positive influence on neighbors.

no..no....a bunch of yuppies ain't gonna do nothing....we need some tough guys!

jaber
02-21-2008, 04:37 PM

THERES THE PROBLEM, The left side of the bumper is higher then the right side.........:D :D :D

CustomWag
02-21-2008, 04:38 PM
THERES THE PROBLEM, The left side of the bumper is higher then the right side.........:D :D :D

Your left or my left
:confused:

ChomperDog
02-21-2008, 04:46 PM
Time to "unleash the hounds"...can I bring my three?...

http://www.afunnystuff.com/pics/funny/2551.jpg

Chrome
02-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Dim sho iz sum purdy dawgs ju got dar!

ComancheRob
02-21-2008, 11:18 PM
maybe invite them 3 in-de-vidual's from that movie Wrong Turn.

or did anyone not get that reference and Im sitting here looking stupid at 2am?

ChomperDog
02-22-2008, 06:02 AM
Dim sho iz sum purdy dawgs ju got dar!

Per-she-ate it

DanHS
02-22-2008, 07:29 AM
What you need to do is park Tequilla on the other side of the front lawn, to make it symmetrical and look like the Jeeps are guarding the house, like those big pillars with the guarding lions or such that wealthy people put in front of their houses. You also need a big modern art installation of old FSJ parts. Oh, do you plan to discuss with her the fact that her kids are screwing around with airguns and hitting your property? I'd be pretty pissed about that, even if it was just airsoft guns or little Daisy bb guns.

I'm glad theres no homeowners assoc here, nobody has yet complained about the '76 Buick and the Chero in the back of the driveway, or the GW up in the front of the driveway parked partially on the dirt embankment. Of course if anyone does, the Buick and Chero will have to move up closer to the street...

GWDriver
02-22-2008, 08:06 AM
I live in a 'home owners association' development in San Antonio that is pretty restrictive. One not so 'Lil MMS' gal about 60 years old complained about my Suburban's poor roof repaint where surface rust sprouted 'over night' :D. Said it looked bad. So, I treated for surface rust and primed it a very nice camo scheme. No more complaints.......

mdill
02-22-2008, 10:11 AM
I think this explains why the current wave of housing devaluations has it's epicenter in Prosper TX.
Just as a butterfly flapping it's wings in the tropic's can result in the formation of a hurricane, Peso could be the root of the next global economic melt down.

It is all Janie's fault :D
The scape goat has been found.

Mike D.

(I should be careful some nut will take this seriously :eek: )

Gambler68
02-22-2008, 12:37 PM
http://www.rottenneighbor.com/

add her to this :P the sat view by address is cool, if way out of date.

chrisnsarah
02-22-2008, 01:24 PM
http://www.rottenneighbor.com/

add her to this :P the sat view by address is cool, if way out of date.

That site is wicked, and cool. No complaints on me :thumbsup: , but a 1/2 mile away, there's 2 posts of a couple stockpiling weapons in a basement bunker under local gang protection :eek: .

Gambler68
02-22-2008, 01:53 PM
That site is wicked, and cool. No complaints on me :thumbsup: , but a 1/2 mile away, there's 2 posts of a couple stockpiling weapons in a basement bunker under local gang protection :eek: .

yikes!!! no complaints or comments in my zip code, I wouldn't have been surprised to read:

"stupid white guy moved in and junked up his house with all these rusting piles of crap, and the one that runs makes my dog vomit every time he starts it from the noise" :thumbsup:

Sbonley
02-22-2008, 11:57 PM
That sucks Janie. There always seems to be one or two of those types in every neighborhood. It would be nice if they all just moved into the same neighborhood together and annoyed each other and left the rest of us alone.
At least it is not as bad a my co-worker gets. Her neighbor is a code enforcement office and if she has a loose piece of paper in her driveway he writes her up.

710 Burner
02-23-2008, 09:14 AM
no..no....a bunch of yuppies ain't gonna do nothing....we need some tough guys!
:funny: Yeah, if the "wild hogs" show up the neighbors might take a liking to them.