PDA

View Full Version : KY adds another J10

HOOT
03-31-2007, 02:38 PM
I've seen this truck sitting in a gas station lot for a couple of years and two weeks ago, finally took my J20 there to inquire about the 86 J truck. Come to find out he had just sold it. So I tell him about this site and tell him to pass it on. That's where I went wrong.
SO....
The hunt was on for a yellow J running around the area by work.
I found it closer to my home when I went to the bank this AM with the TBird. Another point at which I made a mistake. I looked like all the other senseless drivers. While waiting to pull out onto the road to get back to my little slice of hell. The Yellow J drove right by me and I watched it drive out of site while traffic sat idle. When I finally got out onto the road I had a time chasing him down,but stalk him I did. Took 3 miles to find him again and the next 12 miles to stop him. 34,000 mile truck owned by an Ohio hospital. Got some heavy rust on it from the salt and plow. Not sure what tail lights are in it but they look like upside down ford lights..:confused:
I gave him an IFSJA flyer and talked to him for a few minutes.
Hopefully he will sign on cause he is talking of building it up to offroad.

So WELCOME in advance.:thumbsup: :drivin:

OBX-AUTOMOTIVE
03-31-2007, 05:17 PM
HEY!...HOOT!..OLD BUDDY!:cool: ..........YOU DIDN'T HAPPEN TO SEE,A FOOT OR TWO..DRAGING DOWN THE HIGHWAY...DID/YA!! $$$$...:lol: :lol: :alc: :lol: