• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Da Big Blue
    327 Rambler
    • Apr 23, 2002

Come on Pacific North Westerns

Ok lets get it Together. Where and when are we going to meet? I personally say late september because it is a slow month and Everyone should be able to book a couple days off work. Lets get everyones input though.
    Kyle Lyons<br />FOR SALE :<br />1982 Cherokee 4 Door<br />360/727 Auto<br />THINGS I\'VE HAD TO DO:<br />Factory Bush Guard<br />Oversized RV Cam<br />Lifters<br />Timing Chain and Gears<br />727 Auto Transmission<br />E-Brake<br />Speedometer<br />Fuel Pump<br />Tailgate Wiring
  • Bryan
    258 I6
    • May 01, 2000

Anytime is good for me except EOM July since I'm moving. I just need to get my new gastank installed (well I actually have to purchase it first, $204 OUCH!!) and I'll me good to go.
    1974 J10 Short Box 258, T15,D20, D44\'s w/4.10 gears, 31x10.5\'s, & very rare factory floorboard rust hole option<br />1987 Chrysler 5th Ave, what else needs to be said..........

Comment

• Da Big Blue
      327 Rambler
      • Apr 23, 2002

Holy Cow. i posted this on the 4th and i have only had one response as of now. Where is everyone? Hello? Can you hear me? its dark and cold, and i'm all alone. hello?
      Kyle Lyons<br />FOR SALE :<br />1982 Cherokee 4 Door<br />360/727 Auto<br />THINGS I\'VE HAD TO DO:<br />Factory Bush Guard<br />Oversized RV Cam<br />Lifters<br />Timing Chain and Gears<br />727 Auto Transmission<br />E-Brake<br />Speedometer<br />Fuel Pump<br />Tailgate Wiring

Comment

• Jambo1
        258 I6
        • Jun 12, 2002

Pick a weekend,..... as much notice helps when your have family stuff to do. Im interested.

When ever it is, I need everyone to bring any extra emissions parts for a 360 so i can put mine back together. The p.o. took it all off and I have to pass emissions this year.

Anyway let me know!
        78\' Wag<br />Daily driver....one day at a time.

Comment

• James 007
          327 Rambler
          • May 29, 2002

Special-K

I resized your photo so it'll fit in the 150 pixal limit.

\'87 GrandWagoneer w/ sunroof<br />Holley 650 Dble-Pump Spreadbore<br />MSD Billit Dist/6A Ignition/Blaster2<br />AMC401 Stroker 10:2:1 C/R<br />Edlebrock Performer w/EGR<br />Edlebrock TFS Headers w/ wrap<br />727TF/NP229/D44\'s w/ 3.31\'s<br />4Wheel Slotted/Disc Brakes SSB<br /><br /><i>Powered by</i> <a href=\"http://www.namdra.org/\" target=\"_blank\"><b>NAMDRA</b></a><br /> <a href=\"http://pub8.ezboard.com/bamcforum/\" target=\"_blank\"><b>AMC FORUM</b></a>

Comment

• illegalFSJ
            304 AMC
            • Jun 03, 2002

if y'all are gettin together in the NW, keep me posted, I may be able to get away for a weekend, although Mon-Wed. is better, any week
            "Well, what gears do you have? If you have 2.72s in there still, a blown big block with jesus himself working the gas pedal couldnt get the rear tires to slip." -Mavawreck

1977 J10, shortbed, 360, T18a 4-speed, D20, 32\" A/T tires, Warn hubs - Forest Service Green

Comment

• Da Big Blue
              327 Rambler
              • Apr 23, 2002

Wow! you would think someone my age (16) would be better at computers and changing images. Oh well.
              If i had to pick a weekend i would pick the weekend of september 21 or 28. just because it should give me some time to fix my rig pay off my ranger and have some money to put her on the road.

What weekend of those to do you guys think would be good?

Comment

• Gwamp
                High Tech Redneck
                • Mar 08, 2002

OK, end of September. The big question is WHERE? I am located in Astoria which puts me fairly close to anywhere. That is if the Blue Pig will stay running long enough to get there...
                Roll up on you like Eastwood...

Comment

• Da Big Blue
                  327 Rambler
                  • Apr 23, 2002

Well i have never even been to the States before so i am not the right person to be putting ideas out there. So i say lets meet Where ever anyone decides would be a good spot.

Comment

• Bryan
                    258 I6
                    • May 01, 2000

How about Liberty WA. camping, hotels nearby, and great wheelin w/lots of diff trails. Just my $.02 cause I'm close to there
                    1974 J10 Short Box 258, T15,D20, D44\'s w/4.10 gears, 31x10.5\'s, & very rare factory floorboard rust hole option<br />1987 Chrysler 5th Ave, what else needs to be said..........

Comment

• Spinner
                      327 Rambler
                      • Jun 25, 2000

Any of you Oregon guys been to Oregon dunes? I'm heading up there next week. Be there late Sat until at least Monday eve. Never been there before but I love beach/dune wheelin'. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      1984 GrandWagoneer (slightly modified)

Comment

• Jambo1
                        258 I6
                        • Jun 12, 2002

End of september is good for me!!! Im in Everett.....where do we meet?
                        78\' Wag<br />Daily driver....one day at a time.

Comment

• real4wheeler
                          232 I6
                          • May 11, 2002

I've been running the dunes since '76. Which dunes are you headed to: Sand Lake (boring), Florence (good), or North Bend (great)?

Also, I would do a PNW meet if one gets scheduled.
                          Warren <br />Eugene, Oregon.

Comment

• Spinner
                            327 Rambler
                            • Jun 25, 2000

I was planning on going to Florence since we are coming down the coast from Rockaway Beach, but maybe I'll go to N. Bend instead, it's not that much further. I'm flexible since it's only me and my boy who are going. Can you compare/contrast the two sites for me? Any tips or advice on camping,etc. I've never been to any of the drivable beaches in OR. BTW, where's Sand Lake? Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]
                            1984 GrandWagoneer (slightly modified)

Comment

• real4wheeler
                              232 I6
                              • May 11, 2002

Sand lake is about 30 miles south from Rockaway, west of hwy 101. It's small, has a few thrills, get's boring after an hour.

Are you into hill climbing, general dune running, or? Florence and N.Bend each offer something different. You can camp on the sand at either spot.

Be sure to have your flag and offroad permit. I've been stopped by police on quads before.

You can always e-mail me direct. [email protected]
                              Warren <br />Eugene, Oregon.

Comment

Working...
                              X